Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Craft Traders Wanted For Beaumanor Hall Event, Leicestershire Sunday 19th July 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Traders Wanted For Beaumanor Hall Event, Leicestershire Sunday 19th July 2009

CRAFT TRADERS WANTED FOR BEAUMANOR HALL EVENT, WOODHOUSE, NR. LOUGHBOROUGH, LEICESTERSHIRE. LE12 8TX - SUNDAY 19TH JULY 2009

A superb trading opportunity for crafts is available inside the stately surroundings of Beaumanor Hall, Woodhouse, Leicestershire, when the downstairs rooms within the hall will be available to craft traders on the occasion of the Classic Car and Transport Show taking place within the grounds.

The popular motoring event attracts over 500 vehicles and thousands of visitors, all of which have free entrance to the Hall and Gardens as part of the general show admission price to the venue.

The 6ft tables inside the hall are available at only £18.00 each and set up is from 7.30am with the opening times of the event from 10.00am - 4.00pm

Make a date and be part of bringing a Craft Fair back to Beaumanor Hall.

Further details/bookings from Geoff or Linda Price of Transtar Promotions - 01922 643385 or email us at: [email protected]

Many thanks - hope to hear from some of you soon.

hi and to the forum
    I'm the lady who rang you earlier , just to say if you click on the links on my signature its takes you to my etsy and misi shops so you can see my designs.
    Looking forward to hearing from you
    Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes CAN change your life !!

my website http://www.ticketyboo-jewellery.co.uk
    my misi shop http://ticketyboo.misi.me.uk
    my blog http://ticketyboojewellery.blogspot.com/

Comment

I've emailed you.

Welcome to the forum.

Comment

I have too!! Hi Claire!

Comment

Booking forms going out shortly

Thanks to all of you who have responded and emailed me. I am quite overwhelmed with the responses. I am at present trawling through them and will be sending out booking forms shortly.

Linda

Comment

Hi I am the lady who called you the day the post went up.

i look forward to hearing from you

keeley
            www.wishesjewellery.com

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/p...35&ref=profile

Comment

I have emailed you and I look forward to hearing from you.
              Hugs
              Nicky

Comment

Hi I'm new to this but would really appreciate contact details and phone number for booking a stall at Beaumanor Hall please....cheers

Comment

Thank you for your responses

Thanks to everyone who has contacted me. I have sent a few booking forms out already although I am still trawling through and evaulating the jewellery stall requests. Please no more jewellery stalls I think I have more than enough to choose from out of the ones who have already contacted me. Please be patient in waiting for a response. Everyone will get one whether successful or not.

I am quite staggered at how much interest that has been expressed and anyone who is unsuccessful will be put on my waiting/mailing list for the future. It may well be that depending on the success of this one in July we will do the same again in September when we have the Classic Motorcycle Show at Beaumanor Hall and we may also have another venue nearer home to us in the Walsall area which we can use for a Craft Fair/Gift Fair in December.

Can anyone tell me when the date of the Craft/Gift Fair at the NEC is - I think there is usually one around November/December time but I do not know the date. Obviously if we do an event ourselves in December I would not wish to clash with the NEC. Anyone who can enlighten me of the date I would be most grateful to.

Will no doubt put a post on this site again soon and will be responding to those who have contacted me as soon as I can.

Many thanks again.

Linda Price
                  Transtar Promotions

Email: [email protected]

Comment

Have you got plenty of cards. Only just looked at this post.

Comment

Would love to exhibit!

Hi

Yes I would love to exhibit at your event. I e-mailed you yesterday. Please let me know details and how to book.

Many thanks

Joanna
                      [email protected]
                      Joanna
                      Joanna Marie Jewellery

Comment

Hi Linda,

I have just PM'd you, not about Beaumanor, I know that you have enough Jewellery enquiries, but to let you know that I would be interested if you organise a fair later on this year in Walsall - it been local to me.
                        cheers
                        Jackie.
                        http://www.jaccylee-jewellery.co.uk

Comment

Beaumanor Fair

Hi, have only recently joined this forum, and just seen your posting about the Beaumanor event. I've sent you an email with our details just in case you're not fully booked (fingers crossed). Will you put us on your mailing list anyway please? Thanks, Kate
                          Kate
                          www.cuckoos-nest-fairs.co.uk

Comment

Hi Linda,
                            Iv pm'ed you.
                            Thanks for the thread!
                            x Maria

Website
                            Blogging
                            Facebook
                            Flickr

Comment