Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[email protected] Winchester - applications now being taken!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [email protected] Winchester - applications now being taken!

At last I can confirm that [email protected] Winchester is happening, this will be the third event under the banner of [email protected], and we are sure that we will continue the great success that we have had so far

It will be on 5 July 2009 in Winchester Guildhall, a fantastic building which marks the start of the shopping area in Winchester. This is also the last day of the Winchester Hat Fair, the last street theatre fair in the country, and parking is free in Winchester on Sundays!!!

The 6ft tables are £45 for the day, this includes public liability insurance, and application forms are available now!

If you would like an application form please email me at [email protected] and I'll send you a PDF application form.
    You can print out, fill in and scan the form and send back to me or post to the address on the form.

Please let me know your shop name/flickr name so I can keep track.

All tables are first come first served, they are not reserved until we have received payment.
    You can pay after your application is accepted by paypal or cheque.

All info will be kept up to date on our Flickr group, look for handmadefairs

So what are you waiting for!
Working...
X