Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladies Night - Bristol - Tuesday 3rd March 2009

Evening all,

I am organising a Ladies Night to raise money for a local charity in conjunction with La Tasca in Clifton, Bristol. La Tasca will be selling tickets and offering food and drink to guests. There is also the space for 5 craft stalls. We have decided to go down the handmade route and obviously anything aimed at women (jewellery, beauty products, candles, bags etc etc).

Price of stall to be confirmed but will be between £10 - £20 part of which will be going to our chosen charity.

No jewellery spaces left I am afraid but still room for other crafts.

Date of event is Tuesday 3rd March and will start around 7pm.

If your interested or you have any questions then drop me a line.

Jo

P.S. I hope I have given enough info here, but its late and I'm half asleep so if I have missed anything out then please let me know.

Ah that's a shame all the jewellery stands are gone I'm looking for a craft show in the bristol area to try and sell my things. I'm still interested in coming along though where are they selling tickets and how much are they? Thanks
    Handmade Jewellery
    Follow me on Twitter
    www.
    elizakate.co.uk
    Etsy Shop!

Comment

Thats great if you could come along, bring all your female friends too :-)

I am going to be working on tickets over the next few weeks and they will be available for sale either direct from me or La Tasca. The price of a ticket will be £10 in advance or £12 on the door. Part of the cost of the ticket will be going to charity, all guests will receive a glass of Sangria or Cava. There may also be some food as well but we have yet to discuss this.

Hoping to get a few pampering stalls going as well.

Jo

Comment

Im interested i make nappy cakes and other baby gifts if thats anygood

I Love My Computer Because My Friends Live In It

Comment

applying for the ladies night

dear Jo,
          My name is chris and I would like to ask you if i could book a stall at your ladies night on tuesday 3rd march 2009.
          MOD EDIT - PLEASE PM THE POSTER WITH YOUR BUSINESS DETAILS. WE DO NOT ENCOURAGE ADVERTISING ON THE FORUM.
          Last edited by Peter; 15-01-2009, 08:18 PM.

Comment

March ladies night

Hi
            I work for EPIC photography in Bristol and we attend many ladies nights. We usually have a table (but are happy to just be there and walk around if there isn't much space).

Please get back to me and let me know either way whether you are interested. If not maybe you could offer me a stand selling my own crafts and fine art photography.

Thank you
            Rachel
            Last edited by Peter; 02-02-2009, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Hi, im intested in a table im a henna artist and i also sell hand designed candles if u please can email me on [email protected]
              Thank you naresh

Comment

Hi, there also i forgot say im a beautican i do facials, hand massage, nail art and etc... like i said if you like to know more mail me on [email protected]

thank you naresh

Comment

Working...
                X