Christmas Craft Fair at Jimmys Farm!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Craft Fair at Jimmys Farm!

I was contacted last week to see if I wanted a stall at the Christmas Craft Fair to be held at Jimmys Farm, between Ipswich and Colchester (anybody ever see the series on tv??), which I am going to be doing. The lady asked if I new anybody else that would be interested. She may have enough by now as it was last weekend and I have already sent a few her way, but if anybody is interested please contact me and I will give you her details.

It is to be held on 2/12 and is £10/stall. Items must be handcrafted by you, not bought in hand crafted items. You must also provide your own stall!

Jo x

For handcrafted wooden gifts and decorations please visit http://www.sommerwood.co.uk

Hi might be interested in doing this one but I dont actually make items any more I supply items for crafting, cards, scrapbooks, storage etc.

would this be allowed after all at the end of the day if there were not people like me supply there would not be any iems made...lol
    ~su~
    www.magicladycrafts.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Suchaco View Post
      Hi might be interested in doing this one but I dont actually make items any more I supply items for crafting, cards, scrapbooks, storage etc.

would this be allowed after all at the end of the day if there were not people like me supply there would not be any iems made...lol
      My guess would be no - which is understandable and something I get quite a lot...in fact whenever I book somewhere I always check they know exactly what it is I do just in case they've advertised the fair as all handcrafted items.

Netty
      Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

I'm mot too sure to be honest, but I can e-mail you her details if you like? She stressed to me that she didn't want people selling hand made items which are made in Taiwan or something like that which you see a lot of at craft fairs and is unfair on the rest of us as they are one of the few ways we get to show our stuff off and these people can sell at really cheap prices. But you aren't selling that sort of thing, just craft things, so may be ok. Will send you her details anyway and give her a call and ask...worth a try!?
        Jo x

For handcrafted wooden gifts and decorations please visit http://www.sommerwood.co.uk

Comment

Thanks I only sell craft accessories for example knives, scissors, threads, organizer boxes, blank cards, etc etc.
          ~su~
          www.magicladycrafts.co.uk

Comment

stall at jimmy's Farm

Yes I am interested ingoing to the stall. Can you pass my details on .

Hand Crafted Beads, wide price range and fab new designs. 07920 567 137.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Kate

Comment

Jimmy`s Farm xmas craft fair

Hi Sommerwood,

I have just registered to your site and see you are asking for craft sellers at Jimmy`s farm, I am attempting to be a wood turner and make pens/pencils, candle sticks, among many other things, can you please tell me if there are any spaces left and whom I should contact? Many thanks in advance,
              Neil

Comment

Working...
              X