Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

edinburgh craft fairs portabello town hall??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• edinburgh craft fairs portabello town hall??

hi there

am thinking of doing the edinburgh craft fair organised by Edinburgh Craft Fairs. Its in Portabello Town Hall.

Just wondered if anyone had done a fair there with them and if it was busy?? I know there's no way of knowing but just don't want to spend weeks making stock and not sell any of it.

Thanks all
    Vicky
    Eternal Flame Candles
    www.eternalflamecandles.co.uk

Hand Made in Scotland

Iv actually booked a table for the Morningside Fair done by the same people. Its not until Feb though. Its my first time with them too. So not really much help....
    Handmade Embroideries and Tapestries - Greentree Crafts on Facebook Etsy Shop Instagram

Comment

I have booked for the Feb one in Morningside as well and it is my 1st time. Will look out for you!

Comment

Oh good! I think we are the only 2 from the forum going. Is it your first fair or first at this place? Where near Edinburgh are you?
        Handmade Embroideries and Tapestries - Greentree Crafts on Facebook Etsy Shop Instagram

Comment

Hi - its my first craft fair so a bit apprehensive. Based in Currie on outskirts of Edinburgh.
          Any tips will be welcome

Comment

I know Currie My ex ish OHs parents live there. Near hte train station. If you have any questions just ask!

Comment

Originally posted by crystalquartz View Post
              Hi - its my first craft fair so a bit apprehensive. Based in Currie on outskirts of Edinburgh.
              Any tips will be welcome
              Hiya - do you know about the Balerno craft fair that happens each month? Sparklez is your lady, if you want to know more
              Carol

Resin jewellery, encaustic art paintings & gifts | Twitter!

Comment

Many thanks - just been in touch with sparklez re Balerno. Hope to give it a try

Comment

Working...
                X