Huntingdon Real Crafts.... any info?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huntingdon Real Crafts.... any info?

Hi, I have seen these fairs advertised on UKCraftFair site, but there is no contact number, only a name. They seem to do fairs several times a year - Mother's Day being the theme for the 1st one this year in March. Does anyone know anything about them please? Jo

Hi Josey,

I too have been looking for the details for these as I live in Peterborough but ive had no luck. However i have found another monthly craft fair that is held in huntingdon. If you are interested in the details then feel free to PM me. I havent held a stall at it yet but im going next weekend to have a look to see what it is like!

Victoria

Comment

I have continued to surf the net about this one and think I may have found the details for the person that organises this fair. I have emailed him to confirm if he is the right person. If he is the right person then I will ask him if its ok to put his details on here. I will respond personally to those who have PM'd me. Hope this helps as I know how few craft fairs there are in this sleepy part of Cambs. If anyone knows of any other fairs in the area that might be of interest then please feel free to PM me.

Comment

Hi all,

The update is that I have found the right man and his name is Michael Kelly. He is taking bookings for his fairs in 2009. His email address is michael. kelly17 at ntlworld .com (without the spaces) i cant post links yet sorry! He asks for your address so that he can send you the details in the post. Hope this helps!

Victoria

Comment

Working...
        X