livingston craft Fair - 18th November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• livingston craft Fair - 18th November

There is a Craft Fair in Livingston on saturday 18th November. If anyone is interested just PM me and I'll give you the details.

Craft Mad
    Last edited by Craft Mad; 29-10-2009, 12:00 PM.
    My website www.crafting-mad.co.uk

My Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Crafti...6072821?ref=ts

Hi there, I was at a craft fayre in Livingston last year and there were two women who had a stall selling small hand made scrapbooks which were beautifully decorated. They were from Linlithgow and at the time I had no need for one but now I am looking for a small baby scrapbook. Does anyone know these ladies and how I would get in touch with them. Heidi
    Last edited by Heidi; 15-06-2008, 04:29 PM.

Comment

I'd be interested

P.M. Have pmd you

www.folksy.com/shops/sandrute

Comment

The original thread was posted in 2006
        www.corrigancards.com

A mind is like a parachute........it only functions when open

Comment

Upsss

Thanks, Pagan

www.folksy.com/shops/sandrute

Comment

NP - I nearly answered it myself lol
            www.corrigancards.com

A mind is like a parachute........it only functions when open

Comment

Originally posted by Heidi View Post
              Hi there, I was at a craft fayre in Livingston last year and there were two women who had a stall selling small hand made scrapbooks which were beautifully decorated. They were from Linlithgow and at the time I had no need for one but now I am looking for a small baby scrapbook. Does anyone know these ladies and how I would get in touch with them. Heidi

Can you remember where the fair was ? If it was in Inveralmond High School that one is the annual Livingston Craft Association fair and you might get their details from them. I used to be a member but I dont know the ladies you are talking about . Sorry. Any way hope you find what your after.

Cheers Janice
              www.freewebs.com/clipclophorseshoes

Comment

Sorry only just read this There used to be a scrapbook shop in Linlithgow but they closed down, don't know if that was who you were thinking of.

You should have a go yourself - it really is good fun

Craft Mad
                My website www.crafting-mad.co.uk

My Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Crafti...6072821?ref=ts

Comment

Sorry to rain on anyone's parade but I tried for months to get in contact with someone from the Livingston Craft Association their website is years out of date and when you do get hold of anyone by phone they never get back to you......it appears to be a bit of a closed shop.

I popped along last year to the show at Inveralmond and apart from meeting a really nice guy that does photo framing, who my hubby now uses regularly there was nothing out of the ordinary on view and no-one to speak to about joining.

Sorry if this sounds a bit negative but I gave up trying.

Comment

woops

eh never mind about the pm i sent,

Comment

Working...
                    X