Did Anyone Do Cosford Fair?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Anyone Do Cosford Fair?

Hi just wondering if anyone either exhibited at or visited the Christmas fair at RAF Cosford, and if so what it was like.
    We are thinking of doing the spring fair there and would like to know what to expect.
    Thank you

Hi, I've requested a booking form, but I'm not sure now, having a crisis of confidence & don't think my stuff's good enough for a proper fair.

Be interesting to see if anyone did the Christmas one, & what it was like
    "Human beings, who are almost remarkable in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so" - Douglas Adams

Blog: http://janscardscraftsandmusings.blogspot.com/
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/JanJackman
    Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...6759167?ref=nf

Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Comment

Cosford

Hi,
      Just sent my booking form off today. Don't know whether they will like my stuff until I try.

autumn Faerie, - love your work. If your having a confidence crisis, then I should be worried. You have nothing to worry about, its great. But what do you mean about a proper fair?
      http://www.jaccylee-jewellery.co.uk

Comment

Spring Crafts at Cosford

Hi Bead Fairy

Have sent you a photo of the Christmas Crafts at Cosford via your private email. Hope its of help.

Gary

Comment

I've had my booking form for Cosford's craft fair today and at £73 for a stand I can't justify paying that so good luck to everyone who goes to this one

Comment

I thought it was £25 for a day?
            Caz

www.pearlsandwhirls.co.uk

www.pearlsandwhirls.blogspot.com

Comment

Yeah that's what I thought but the form I had through said £73 and was going on about risk assessment and all sorts... I'm wondering if I've been sent the wrong form

If it is £25 then I definitely want to attend... need to send an email off now to find out.

Comment

Spring Crafts at Cosford

Don't know where the £73 came from, it is only £20 for 6ft frontage for the day with the option of hiring tables at £6, chairs £3 and electric £5.
                Being such a prestigious venue we have negotiated a very good price with Museum Management and it is well lit and heated with very good access and facilities.

Regards

Bea and Gary
                Organisers

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Stevens View Post
                  Don't know where the £73 came from, it is only £20 for 6ft frontage for the day with the option of hiring tables at £6, chairs £3 and electric £5.
                  Being such a prestigious venue we have negotiated a very good price with Museum Management and it is well lit and heated with very good access and facilities.

Regards

Bea and Gary
                  Organisers
                  That's great thank you, I've just checked the form which I had through the post today and found very strange as I have previously had the form emailed from yourselves.

I would like to apologise to everyone as I have had a booking form through for another craft fair at Cosford on 14th June 2009 from Cherry's Chums Fairs who are charging £73 with no tables or chairs available. I didn't read the form properly, I just saw the price and that it was at Cosford and dismissed the event.

Bea and Gary, as per our emails, I am definitely wanting to attend your event in March and can only apologise for the confusion.

It is safe to say that I will definitely not be attending the craft fair in June by the other organisers.

Laura xx

Comment

That would be when the Air show is on.
                    "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
                    my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

Originally posted by goldy1 View Post
                      That would be when the Air show is on.
                      Ah I see, thanks for that - I've no idea where they got my details!! That'll teach me to read things properly lol

Comment

I did wonder when I saw £73 as I hadn't seen that, you got worried for a minute there, I def. wouldn't attend if I had to pay £73 - cor that's a lot of greetings cards I'd need to sell
                        "Human beings, who are almost remarkable in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so" - Douglas Adams

Blog: http://janscardscraftsandmusings.blogspot.com/
                        Twitter: http://twitter.com/JanJackman
                        Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...6759167?ref=nf

Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Comment

we are not talking 50 or a 100 people at this event but thousands. All the males will be drooling over the plains the women need something to do.
                          "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
                          my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

Originally posted by Autumn Faerie View Post
                            I did wonder when I saw £73 as I hadn't seen that, you got worried for a minute there, I def. wouldn't attend if I had to pay £73 - cor that's a lot of greetings cards I'd need to sell
                            Lol, me too.

Although the one in June is bound to have a massive footfall, I really can't justify the price but now everything has been cleared up (ie my inability to read things properly) I'm quite looking forward to the Cosford fair in March, as is hubby

Comment

Thanks for straightening that out, we could never justify charging those prices, as we only aim to cover the cost of the event and give crafters value for money, we're not greedy.

Comment

Working...
                              X