Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Craft fairs in Suffolk near Ipswich?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Craft fairs in Suffolk near Ipswich?

    Anyone got any craft fairs coming up in the next few months, it would be nice to get going again. We do frosting on glassware - a little unusual. Seems very popular.
    Last edited by M S GLASS; 04-01-2009, 02:42 PM.

  • #2
    Hello I have a craft fair organised for 7th March in Clacton-on-Sea which is only about 30-40 minutes from you. I would be interested in you having a stall as I dont have anyone who does what you do. It does sound interesting and unusual.

    PM me if you are interested
    Diane
    Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars




    Comment


    • #3
      hiya
      we have 2 events so far 1 in colchester april and 1 in st ives may
      all fairly close to you
      send me a PM if interested
      Cheers
      HDevents

      Web - www.hardydaviesevents.co.uk
      now on Twitter - http://twitter.com/HDevents
      Blog - http://s8.invisionfree.com/HDeventsforum/

      Comment


      • #4
        Interest

        Originally posted by Moonbeam Angel View Post
        Hello I have a craft fair organised for 7th March in Clacton-on-Sea which is only about 30-40 minutes from you. I would be interested in you having a stall as I dont have anyone who does what you do. It does sound interesting and unusual.

        PM me if you are interested

        Hi

        Could you forward details of your event as it may be of interest. you can email to the following address

        [email protected]

        Comment


        • #5
          Hi there

          I have one in Chingford, London E4, one in Epping Essex and one in Bedford.

          If those are too far away i will let you know of others that I organise later in the year. I'll add you to my mailing list if you give me your email address.
          Clare
          Dorett Events
          [email protected]

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by M S GLASS View Post
            Hi

            Could you forward details of your event as it may be of interest. you can email to the following address

            [email protected]

            I have emailed you with details, hope you get them ok.

            Thanks for your interest.
            Diane
            Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars




            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by claredorett View Post
              Hi there

              I have one in Chingford, London E4, one in Epping Essex and one in Bedford.

              If those are too far away i will let you know of others that I organise later in the year. I'll add you to my mailing list if you give me your email address.

              Hi Clare, hope you dont mind but I have emailed you to be put on your mailing list. I couldnt make your Epping and Chinford fairs as they are too far for me to go.

              Thanks
              Diane
              Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars




              Comment

              Working...
              X