Any Fairs in Nottinghamshire,DerbyShire etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Fairs in Nottinghamshire,DerbyShire etc

I'm looking for any small craft fairs in the Nottinghamshire, South Derbyshire, North Leicestershire even North Yorkshire, wide area I know.

There's a new one at Tissington in Derbyshire. Not sure of the dates as I am on my daughter's laptop not mine so don't have the dates handy but I think there is some info on the What's on in Derbyshire website.

Comment

Hi, In Nottingham there is us,Jacaru Craft Fairs, we have fairs at Burton Joyce, East Bridgford, Attenborough and a new venue at Flintham Sports Club. We usually have around 20 stalls at our events. Our website is down at the moment but if you want to email me I can send you more details [email protected] In Derbyshire there are Biddulph Craft Fairs, you can google them, they do fairs at Hartington, Hulland Ward and they are running the bank holiday fairs at Tutbury Castle in Staffordshire. Hope this is of help. Cheers, Daryl

Comment

I exhibit through Yorkshire Craft Fairs. They can be quite expensive for a stall (about £35 for a 6f oot stall) but are always very well publicised and are always free to the public. I always do well at these and make back my table money early in the day. Fairs are at:
        Bingley
        Ripley (Harrogate)
        Helmsley
        Barnard Castle
        Yarm
        Driffield
        Guisborough
        York
        Stokesley
        Ilkley
        Northallerton
        Pickering
        Leeds / Selby

To book, you need to speak to a chap called Don Olley.
        Message me if you would like his contact details. Hope this helps.
        See my Happy Reflections wedding cake toppers and more at http://www.nikkisnoveltygifts.com

Comment

Craft Fairs in Derbyshire

Hi, I will be holding several craft fairs in the beautiful Tissington village Near Ashbourne, Derbyshire. They are small quality craft fairs with only quality craft-workers attending. They are held in the village hall and I charge £16.00 for a 7ft table. I have held craft fairs in the village for the last two years and they have been very well attended. I have a new venue this year at The Bluebell Inn, Tissington on 23rd,24th and 25th May, this is when the well dressings are held in the village and it is reported to be very popular.
          Also at The Gothic warehouse, Cromford near Matlock Bath.
          If you are interested in any of the above please PM me or e-mail me at [email protected]

Kind Regards,
          Denise
          Village Craft Fairs

Comment

Hi, Does anyone know any Christmas crafts & gift fairs around in Nottingham, Derby please?

Comment

Hi, What are the dates of these fairs. Could you please send me the details on [email protected] or [email protected]

Many Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X