Rosebaskets 2009 Dates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rosebaskets 2009 Dates

We hold craft fairs at the National Coal Mining Museum nr Wakefield in West Yorkshire. We have just announced our 2009 dates. We have up to 40 stands available for hire. We limit the number of jewellery stands to 8 per day. We limit the number of card stalls to 6 per day. We limit the number of other like crafts to 4 per day. We operate on a strictly first come-first served basis, and everyone who has stood in the past has to apply again so new crafters get the same chance as everyone else

Easter Weekend 11th 12th & 13th April
    Spring Bank Holiday Weekend 23rd 24th & 25th May
    August Bank Holiday Weekend 29th 30th & 31st August
    Autumn Fair 7th & 8th November
    Christmas Fair I 28th & 29th November
    Christmas Fair II 5th & 6th December
    Christmas Fair III 12th & 13th December

There seems to be a few organisers who want members of the forum to know about there events and when they take place. Is there a place on this forum where organisers can place dates etc?

Thanks in advance.

I am intrested in these fairs, how do i apply?

Laura
    http://lilacstarcrafts.blogspot.com/

Comment

me too have pm you
      Racheal
      www.soapsudsandsalts.co.uk

Comment

Either PM or google rosebaskets

Comment

Hi Paul how ya doin???
          Happy New Year to ya.
          Handmade jewellery, to buy gifts or just to treat yourself visit my website, commissions welcome or join me on facebook for a chat

Comment

Hmmm really tempted. Especially 28th November, is that free? What are the costs of a table? Ooh sorry forgot to add I'm jewellery
            MISI - http://www.misi.me.uk/store_info.php?user_id=741

Comment

Hi Louise the stalls are £29 per day discounts available for full weekend bookings. We advertise in local press, the internet and the museum ties in it's events so that there are other activities on at the same time.

All events are indoors in a modern, bright and airey room and we have a welcoming and friendly atmosphere. Parking is free and we don't charge an entry fee to visitors.

PM me with your email address and i'll send you full details and an application form. I would normally suggest you come and have a look around before you book, but jewellery and cards fill up really quickly.

Any other questions please feel free to ask

Comment

Working...
              X