Calling all artists and crafters to share a venue at Henley arts trail 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling all artists and crafters to share a venue at Henley arts trail 2009

I am having a venue at Henley Arts Trail over the last bank holiday weekend in May, 23/24/25th at my house, postcode RG10 8AX, and am looking for other artists to share the venue with. The cost will be minimum (around £24 for three days), the more artists who share the venue, the cheaper it gets. On top of this there will be a small fee for admin costs and teas and coffees etc. I will also be asking for some help putting things together e.g. furniture moving, and also a rota of help over the long weekend.

If you are interested I would love to hear from you asap, and send link to your website, or email me at [email protected] with images, and then I will forward on the joining info. Understandably for some artists, they would have to travel a very long way to help me for just a couple of hours, and in these circumstances would be happy to have your work posted to me, and then I can display it,sell it for you, and post back too, if this helps. But, if you would like to come along and help, and make a day out of it, you are more then welcome!

My plan is to promote heavily in the area through press, etc, so should be very beneficial for all of us.The cost will also go towards the official Henley arts trail leaflets/brochures etc, so excellent value for money.

I look forward to hearing from you

Jo

have emailed you
    racheal
    Racheal
    www.soapsudsandsalts.co.uk

Comment

Have just PM'd you.

Comment

Working...
      X