Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Organising Fairs In West Midlands

Hi all

I live in the Dudley/Wolverhampton area and would love to attend more craft fairs but am struggling to find any.

I'd really love to have a go at organising a fair but don't feel confident enough to do it myself. So...does anyone fancy getting together and having ago?

Clare

Himley Hall nr Dudley

Hi, we will be attending one of these fairs, I can't remember which one at the moment. They are run by Clive at Countrywide events. They may be full up but give him a ring. They are part in the House and part in the marquee

CRAFT & CHRISTMAS GIFT FAYRE Sat 11 & Sun 12 November 10.30am - 5.00 pm

CRAFT & CHRISTMAS GIFT FAYRE Sat 25 & Sun 26 November 10.30am - 5.00 pm

Countrywide Events - 01509 217444.

Comment

Hi. I live in Malvern, Worcestershire, and I've been toying with this idea but would like somebody to do it with ... so maybe we should talk! I'm happy to give my email address but not sure if that's the done thing on the forum.

Comment

Hi Bluebottle,
        If you want to get in touch with Clared then you can pm her (personal message). If you go to the members list which is on the blue part at the top of the page then you can search for Clared and I'm sure there is some way of pm'ing her.
        Hope this helps and if you do sort out a craft fair then good luck!
        Visit my Etsy store http://swirlyarts.etsy.com
        My daily thoughts! http://swirlyarts.blogspot.com
        My blog of cute stuff http://cuteable.com

Comment

I'm in the Worcestershire/West Midlands area too. I've never sold anything I make but I'm interested in trying!

Gill

Comment

Hi Gill,
            I'm just about to leave the Worcestershire area and try my luck down in Monmouthshire, but I have been selling craft stuff around here for a while with moderate success. Check out my link to find out more!
            Mel
            Try a new way every day and work becomes play!

Comment

New craft fairs in 2011 west midlands area

Hi Everyone.
              We are looking on organising some craft fairs through out next year and are looking for potential Stall Holders.
              The Venue is

Hilton Hall
              Hilton Lane, Essington,
              Wolverhampton
              Staffordshire
              WV11 2BQ

located just off the M6 & M54 so great access from main motorways.

The event will be advertised on websites, local papers, Banners outside the main gates and in local business.The venue has a large car park with space for over 200 cars and great settings for a full day out exploring the grounds and the craft fair.

If you would be interested and would like to be a stall holder please email [email protected] with contact details and information on the items you wish to sell along with photos of the items. We are looking for a range of stalls e.g. hand made jewellery, Bespoke gifts, wooden carvings, various speciality foods & drinks, Art works and paintings etc . If you no of any other potential stall holders please forward this message on to them which will help the event have a variety of stalls and products available. Then when we have dates of the fairs we will contact you back with prices of the space available and also booking details.

Comment

Working...
              X