Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft fair 7th March 2009, Clacton-on-Sea, Essex

Hiya all,

I am organising a craft fair for 7th March next year (hopefully one of many). If you don't know where Clacton-on-Sea is, its just passed Colchester and Ipswich

I am looking for crafters who would be interested in having a stand. Price is £15 for a standard 6ft by 3ft table. The craft fair is from 10am to 4pm.

I am looking for people who make their own items (ie no bought in goods).

I am trying not to duplicate as this is a fairly small event (18-20 tables) but will be keeping details of all interested crafters for future events.

If you are interested please PM me and I will let you know more details.

AN UPDATE:

I still have a few spaces left for those who may be interested. I can take another card person but I have two jewellery, but still let me know as I will be doing more fairs later on and will want to rotate crafters.

For those unsure of where Clacton is, it's just off the A12 about 40 mins from Colchester or Ipswich. It only takes an hour for me to get to Romford from Clacton.
    Last edited by Moonbeam Angel; 12-01-2009, 08:43 PM. Reason: more details on location
    Diane
    Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Craft Fair

Hi,

Read your message about the craft fair and I am interested in having a stall and would like to know all the details when you have them. I own my own canvas printing company and do all the designing, printing and stretching myself.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Regards

Marie
    MAZ

Comment

Thanks for that Maz, could you give me some idea of what you do, have you any pics.

I only ask this because I am keeping the craft fair to true crafts, ie not bought in, fair trade, or mass produced. As you say you own a company I do have reservations, perhaps you could PM me with more details.

Thanks
      Diane

Comment

Thanks for the pm Maz, I will look at your website tomorrow and get back to you asap. Thanks for being so understanding, I'm sure there wont be a problem.
        Diane

Comment

Hi Marie,

I would be interested if you have any spaces left for a candle maker, My address for my website is in my signatureif you want to have a look.
          Pauline

GroovyCart
          Folksy
          MISI
          Ehive

Comment

Thanks Pauline, I have sent you an email.
            Diane

Comment

Thanks Maz and Pauline, hope you get the emails ok. I'm looking forward to meeting you.
              Diane

Comment

Craft Fair

Hi

Are you still looking for another card maker for the fair? We've never done a craft fair before and would like to 'dip our toes' to see how they work.

Cards are currently our main 'product' for want of a better term, but we are expecting to expand what we make over the coming months so if not this time please get in touch for other fairs you might organise.

I can drop you some pics of our cards if you'd like.

Thanks
                Dave & Catherine
                David & Catherine

Comment

Thank you I have just pm'd you with details.
                  Diane

Comment

Working...
                  X