Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Craft Fairs in North East

Hi
    I am looking for Craft Fairs in North East of England or surrounding area. If you oranise any or know of any I would love to here from you
    Thank you
    Allyson

hi there

i wrote a very long post about this a while ago:
    http://www.craftsforum.co.uk/showthr...756#post123756

portfolio: www.suzielda.co.uk

buy online: www.mooart.com

Comment

Craft Fairs in NE England

Originally posted by celticmoon1961 View Post
      Hi
      I am looking for Craft Fairs in North East of England or surrounding area. If you oranise any or know of any I would love to here from you
      Thank you
      Allyson
      Hi Alison,

Me and a couple of friends are setting up some craft fairs in County Durham with the first one being 28 February at the Dales Centre in Stanhope in Weardale. There are future ones arranged for Bishop Auckland Town Hall throughout the year. If these venues are any good to you, let me know and I can forward further details.

Cheers
      Michelle

[email protected]

Comment

Is Harrogate too far?

A friend and I are organising some in Wetherby (just off the A1) and Harrogate. If you want more details then let me know.

Best wishes
        Deborah

Comment

How about Sheffield?

Sheffield Craft Candy is holding their Spring Fling Craft fair on 28th March at the Workstation, which is in the cultural quarter of the city.

We are only accepting stalls from people who make and design their own crafts. Stalls are available in two sizes.

For more info have a lot at the website: www.craft-candy.org/fairs or just PM me.
          Yvonne
          x

My website: www.mymiyel.com
          My blog: www.mymiyel.blogspot.com

Comment

Forthcoming Fairs in County Durham

If anyone is interested we are hosting craft fairs on 28/2 and 25/4 at Durham Dales Centre, Stanhope and/or Bishop Auckland Town Hall on 9 May, 8 August and 7 November, please contact me for more details or email [email protected].

We're tired of having to travel to exhibit at craft fairs so we've decided to organise our own a little closer to home.

Comment

hi just wondered if you managed to organize craft fair in durham in feb,if so are there any spaces left,thanks

Comment

Working...
              X