Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Misty Moon Christmas Craft and Art Fair 20/12/08

Hello everybody,

I hope you are all well and looking forward to Christmas. I am just letting you all know that we are holding The Misty Moon Christmas Craft and Art Fair this Saturday the 20th December at The Undercroft, St Hilda's Church, Courtrai Road, Crofton Park, London, SE4.

The fair starts at 11am and closes at 3pm, entrance is FREE and refreshments will be available. We have 12 tables, which include handmade jewellery boho and electic styles, handmade cakes and mince pies, paintings mixed media, pottery and trinkets, mosiac mirrors, art and gifts, knitted wares, ceramics, glassware, bowls and coasters and handmade handbags.

The Undercroft is easily found by public transport with a bus stop right outside the entrance, it is serviced by the 171, 172, 122 and P4 buses and is a short 5 min walk from Honor Oak Park and Crofton Park mainline train stations.

If you have a spare moment on this busy Christmas weekend come and join us and pick yourself a unique Christmas bargain or two.

Many thanks and wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a very prosperous and Happy New Year.

Best wishes,
    Stuart x

As this is a crafts forum, the object of it is to let our members know if there are any tables they could use to sell their products - it's a bit late to advertise when all you want is punters.

Comment

Peter,
      Thank you for your comments, I do know what the forum is used for and I found a lot of my stallholders from this forum when I did my first fair and alot of them are stallholders at this fair aswell. It is also used to advertise fairs so people can come along whether they are buyers or potential stallholders for future fairs.

I thought this was mean't to be the season of goodwill and all that ......

Comment

I would love to do a fair with you as well... but I said that already some time ago... and this one, seems like I missed your advertising for crafters? I like the theme
        blog
        website
        etsy shop
        folksy shop
        twitter

Comment

Hello,
          This one was set up because the first one was good, it is in a smaller venue than the one in November, it is in a converted crypt and can only hold 12 tables. Most of the stallholders were from the fair I did in November. I am hoping to do the next fair in Feburary around St. Valentine's Day in the churchhall so we can have more tables, around 28. If you are interested please drop me a line and I will send you my contact details.

Have a very Merry Christmas,
          Best wishes,
          Stuart

Comment

Working...
          X