Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for craft fairs in Scotland?

Hi,

I know I'm not alone in looking for good craft fairs to attend, so I was wondering who else seems to be always looking for craft fairs in Scotland?

Thanks,

Fiona
    Silver Ruby - Colourful Contemporary Jewellery
    silverruby.com

There is 2 craft Fairs coming up in Livingston in November, one is bigger than the other, not sure if there are any spaces left but if you are interested just let me know and I'll PM you the details.

Craft Mad
    My website www.crafting-mad.co.uk

My Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Crafti...6072821?ref=ts

Comment

new crafter - jewellery

Sorry for muscling in on reply ! As I am newly registered would really appreciate any information on craft fairs in West Lothian and lothian

regards
      Helen

Comment

craft fairs in scotland

hi there

don't know if your interested but i'm trying to organise a craft fair with my friend for November in Kirkcaldy.

cheers

steffifab
        Steph
        www.glamourandgroovy.co.uk

Comment

that post is 2 years old.

Comment

Hi there! I'm a new member and looking to attend the craft fairs in Livingston in November. Do you have any more details? I'm actually a professional kids face painter and find it goes down well at almost any event as it keeps the children entertained. It also means that anyone with a pitch next to me tends to sell more as the parents buy while they're in the queue for face painting!! My own children pose as models, so its good fun. Any other craft fairs in West Lothian are also of interest to me.
            Cheers
            Jill

Comment

Hi Jill,
              Can you send me a pm with your email address - I am running craft fairs in Edinburgh in Oct, Nov and Dec and might be interested in this.
              Thanks

Hannah
              Handmade Hannah Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Jill MacNab View Post
                Hi there! I'm a new member and looking to attend the craft fairs in Livingston in November. Do you have any more details? I'm actually a professional kids face painter and find it goes down well at almost any event as it keeps the children entertained. It also means that anyone with a pitch next to me tends to sell more as the parents buy while they're in the queue for face painting!! My own children pose as models, so its good fun. Any other craft fairs in West Lothian are also of interest to me.
                Cheers
                Jill
                Hi Jill
                There is usually a fair at James Young High School and Lothian Events have fairs in Linlithgow
                Bedecked Beads-Handcrafted Jewellery from Scotland

http://www.facebook.com/bedeckedbeads

Comment

Hi Jill

I live in Inverness and most fairs have passed now until the winter, I hope this will help though... On the UK Craft Fairs website you will find a listing for the Pitlochry Craft Fair on 13th November, organised by Crafts 4U Events...

Thanks
                  Claire-Louise
                  xx
                  Stay Quirky!!

www.lifevslifestyle.blogspot.com

http://www.facebook.com

Comment

Working...
                  X