Nottingham Craft Fairs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nottingham Craft Fairs

We have an updated list of our fairs in Nottingham for 2009. New dates are being added in the next couple of weeks as well. If anyone is interested please PM me.

your site

Hi
    I have tried to get onto your site for details of fayres but comes up with a blank page?

Comment

Re Nottingham Fairs

Hi Daryl

Please book us in for all your dates as the fairs are such good fun we would like to come again this year.

Many Thanks

Jim & Jackie

Comment

Hi have sent you a pm for the details.

Could not get onto your web site, but have found some dates through Biddulph craft fairs

cheers
        JOHN
        www.jbwoodcraft.co.uk

Comment

Previous post deleted. PM or e mail if you wish to personally criticise a member. Don't do it on the forum.

Comment

Website/ contact details needed

Hi Daryl - do you hae a link to your site, or contact details as the link on your signature just goes to a blank page.

Many thanks!
            For Handmade Swarovski crystal and beaded jewellery - visit emroyjewels.co.uk!

Comment

I have PMd the original poster, requesting that he reply to forum members who have enquired.......................he hasn't answered me. I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for replies guys.

Comment

I have now had a PM from the poster, and he assures me that everyone has been replied to. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
                X