Craft fairs in south west wiltshire??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft fairs in south west wiltshire??

Hi, Can anyone tell me if there are any craft fairs coming up soon in wiltshire or surrounding areas? i wont to have may own stall, any ideas how much it will cost?

Thanks Laura

Christmas Arts & Crafts Fair

Hi Laura ,

May I ask what craft you do ,
    You might be interested in a Christmas Arts & Crafts Fair i'm organising in Malmesbury Town Hall on Sun the 10th of December . 11.00 until 4pm.
    It's £20 for a table (6ft by 2ft) .

Kind regards ,

Jacqui.

Comment

Hi Laura

We are holding a craft fair in Steeple Ashton village (near Trowbridge) hall on November 25th. If you are still interested let us know and we'll get details to you of cost etc.

Claire and Debs

Comment

Hi,
        I am very interested in a stall at the malmesbury craft fair on 10th December, how do I go about registering? I make hand made jewellery.
        Thanks
        Rebecca

Comment

Unfortunately the Malmesbury fair has apparently been cancelled.

Comment

Originally posted by LN02 View Post
            Hi, Can anyone tell me if there are any craft fairs coming up soon in wiltshire or surrounding areas? i wont to have may own stall, any ideas how much it will cost?

Thanks Laura
            Hi, just a quick note to let you know that if you are interested we are arranging a new Christmas Show in Wiltshire at the Science Museum, Wroughton. The show will run 25th - 28th October 2007.

We are currently looking for high quality, exclusive products direct from the artist, designer or craftsman. More details on our website which you will find under wroughtonshow (www at the front and .co.uk at the end - sorry I cant seem to post urls)

We will also be running a Spring Show in 2008 (dates yet to be finalised) and a Classic Car Show (with autojumble) August 2007 - see under wroughtonclassic (you will need the www bit at the front and the .org.uk at the end) If anyone has products or services directly linked to classic cars in some way we would be very interested in seeing sample pics!
            Jo Dunningham
            Wroughton Shows (nr Swindon, Wilts)
            www.wroughtonshow.co.uk and www.wroughtonclassic.org.uk

Comment

Craft fairs in Wiltshire

I would be interested in hearing about any other craft fairs in Wiltshire this year. I have search under events on a lot of sites but it only comes up with a few. I would looking for those withing 20 miles of Trowbridge. Thanks!
              Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

Working...
              X