2009 Craft fairs in Lincs/Notts/South Yorkshire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 Craft fairs in Lincs/Notts/South Yorkshire

I am starting to plan out my 2009 diary and I was wondering if anyone knows of any good quality craft fairs/country fairs/markets that might be worth a visit?

Vanessa
    Last edited by Just Original; 03-12-2008, 12:18 PM. Reason: New area

hi theres a nice one at Elecar Heritage museum at Barnsley
    Handmade jewellery, to buy gifts or just to treat yourself visit my website, commissions welcome or join me on facebook for a chat

Comment

I was there this weekend. They have four planned for next year but I can't remember the dates. I'll get them when I'm at home tonight because I picked up a few leaflets.
      http://virtuetovictory.webs.com
      http://virtuetovictory.misi.co.uk
      http://womenofww2.webs.com

Comment

There is a new craft fair starting early next year in BAWTRY.
        the notification is somewhere on this forum.

cheers
        JOHN

www.jbwoodcraft.co.uk

Comment

I am already looking for big Christmas fairs for next year as the good ones get booked up early !!

Just been today and looked at the Christmas fair at the Pavillion Gardens in Buxton !!
          It looked very good and i will be booking for next year !!
          allabouteden blog

fromthehandsofkittyeden

my folksy shop

Comment

Hi, we run lots of fairs in Nottingham, www.jacaru.co.uk and then you can always try Biddulph Craft Fayres 07890 711169. They run fairs in Hartington, Hulland Ward and Tutbury Castle.

Comment

Anyone know of any good ones a little further north, in West / north Yorks??
              Handmade jewellery, to buy gifts or just to treat yourself visit my website, commissions welcome or join me on facebook for a chat

Comment

I am looking for larger fairs with a good amount of footfall places like Chatsworth etc
                allabouteden blog

fromthehandsofkittyeden

my folksy shop

Comment

Quality craft fairs in Derbyshire

Hi, I organise small quality craft fairs in Tissington Village Near Ashbourne Derbyshire. My first fair next year will be on 21st and 22nd March 2009, this will be my third year and the cost of a stall is £16.00 per day. I am delighted in adding a new venue this year at The Bluebell Inn, Tissington on 23rd, 24th and 25th May 2009, this is the weekend when the welldressings are held in Tissingotn Village and it is reported to be very busy. Craft-workers can only sell their hand made crafts. Please E-mail me if you would like a booking form.
                  Denise

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
                  X