Burton Joyce Nottingham Craft Fair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burton Joyce Nottingham Craft Fair

Just like to say we attended a craft fair in Nottingham yesterday, which was well organised by Jacaru Craft Fairs and fairly well attended (even with the cold weather) and well worth our journey. Good luck Jacaru for 2009

Really pleased it was a success for you, I attended the last fair in Burton Joyce in November and even though it was well organised, there was just no footfall. I thought the location was wrong, no passing trade so you relied a lot on local people!

Comment

Our last craft fair prior to Burton Joyce was actually in East Bridgford on November 2nd that you attended. We advertised the fair widely in newspapers and on local radio as well as throughout the area both in shops, libraries and bed and breakfast establishments. However, the day itself was foul weather wise and we didn't get the amount of throughput that we normally get at that venue. If I had been a member of the public I would have thought twice that day about going out to a fair. In the past that venue has had people travelling from as far away as Newark to see what our stallholders have on offer. Having said that a number of crafters who were at that event were very happy and have already booked next years fairs at the same venue.

Comment

Working...
      X