2009 Northamptonshire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 Northamptonshire

I did my first craft fair yesterday - not bad for a starter. Lots of interest which did my confidence a power of good. Not too many buyers but enough to say I covered my costs and had enough to go out to dinner last night.
    I would be grateful to hear of more fairs in Northants for 2009 as there don't seem to be too many listed yet.
    Nice to meet you all...............

Hi and well done yesterday - it really is boost when things go well isnt it.
    Alexis

Comment

Kislingbury fayre, northants

Hi, we are holding our annual village fayre on the 27th june 2009 and looking for traditional crafts to exhibit - £15/£20 per pitch.

I would be interested to talk to you i you are interested

Comment

Originally posted by kisle fair View Post
        Hi, we are holding our annual village fayre on the 27th june 2009 and looking for traditional crafts to exhibit - £15/£20 per pitch.

Hi Kisle fair,
        I'm interested, Can you please PM me details too!

Thank you so much,

Warin x
        -------------------------------------------------------------
        www.FuShuz.com
        unique, authentic and affordable

Comment

Hi there,

I would also be interested to receive these details. I am a Ceramic Artist based in Northamptonshire, and am currently booking up all my craft fairs and exhibitions for 2009!

Thanks in advance

Comment

Northampton craft fairs

Hi all

Just saw this thread today. I volunteer at Delapre Abbey in Northampton and am helping to organise our 2nd craft fair at the Abbey on the 26th April 2009. We have lots of crafts booked up already, but I am also taking a waiting list/enquiry list for our future events as we hope to host several more throughout the year.

please see my thread ....Northampton craft fair stalls £15 or pm me

Thanks

Becky
            Teasel Designs

Comment

kislingbury

I'm interested. Could you pm me details too please.

Biz

Comment

Kislingbury fayre

Hi, I am also interested in the Kislingbury event, please send me the details. thanks

Comment

Hi, I'm new to this forum - actually I'm new to forums so hope I'm doing this right. I make my own hand crafted fine silver jewellery (and also have a range of beaded and semi-precious stuff that I've made) and would be very interested in taking a stall at your fayre. How do I go about arranging this?
                  Regards,
                  Carol Merkl

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                    Hi, I'm new to this forum - actually I'm new to forums so hope I'm doing this right. I make my own hand crafted fine silver jewellery (and also have a range of beaded and semi-precious stuff that I've made) and would be very interested in taking a stall at your fayre. How do I go about arranging this?
                    Regards,
                    Carol Merkl
                    Hi Carol

Welcome to the forum

Why not introduce yourself - in the introduction section?

This event happened a few weeks ago - a good idea is to check the date on the posting

Jane
                    www.just-soaps.com
                    Twitter JUSTSOAPS
                    FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
                    Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

Hi Jane,
                      Thanks for your welcome.
                      I'm confused (it doesn't take much especially at this time of night) - I was talking about the Kislingbury fayre on 27th June 2009 and I certainly hope that is not in the past - if so I'm a serious trouble as I'll have missed my daughter-in-law's birthday.
                      Regards,
                      Carol

Comment

I am interested too

I am interested in this event too, please could you pm the details.

Thank you

Comment

I'm also interested. Could you pm me please.

Comment

2009 Northamptonshire fairs

Hi

I am also interested. Please could you PM me the details. I also make jewellery though so you may have reached capacity for this.

If not please do let me know.

Many thanks

Fiona

Comment

Working...
                            X