Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone started filling their 2009 Diaries yet ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone started filling their 2009 Diaries yet ?

Just wondered......are you booking dates for 2009 yet? -- if not, why not !!

I've got about 90+ booked so far + others (small agricultural shows etc) who don't book till the last minute.....and then, don't respond well to emails!

Hopefully, there'll be other organisers coming up with shows and events and even more hopefully this coming year will be better for spendable money and weather and I won't need to get tractored on or off the field so often.

Chris

90+ good lord how on earth did you manage that?
    www.corrigancards.com

A mind is like a parachute........it only functions when open

Comment

Originally posted by Pagan View Post
      90+ good lord how on earth did you manage that?
      My thoughts exactly!!!

I wish I could even FIND 90 events in my area, nevermind manage to get booked into them
      Carol

Resin jewellery, encaustic art paintings & gifts | Twitter!

Comment

Wow I would be lucky to find and book 9 let alone 90. A bit few and far around here.

Comment

oh my goodness!!! How on earth have you managed to book 90+ events?? How are you fitting so many in with everything else? Like everyone else I wish that I could find some in this area!!

So far, I've got two booked and I thought I was doing well lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Caroleecrafts View Post
            Wow I would be lucky to find and book 9 let alone 90. A bit few and far around here.
            I was thinking exactly the same!!
            Cynthia
            http://iforjonesdesigns.website.orange.co.uk

Comment

sheeesh 90 booked already , thats alot of fairs.
              I have a couple booked , but as I can't really afford the big fairs I'm plodding along with my few bookings so far for next year.

good luck thou...lets hope next year is a scorcher for all the summer fairs and fetes
              Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes CAN change your life !!

my website http://www.ticketyboo-jewellery.co.uk
              my misi shop http://ticketyboo.misi.me.uk
              my blog http://ticketyboojewellery.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by beckyboo View Post
                sheeesh 90 booked already , thats alot of fairs.
                I have a couple booked , but as I can't really afford the big fairs I'm plodding along with my few bookings so far for next year.

good luck thou...lets hope next year is a scorcher for all the summer fairs and fetes
                I agree Becky, this is my problem I have a budget of £15 per fair and DH will not let me exceed this (he is right though even though I may argue, oops let hope he does not read this). Most of the fairs within travel distance seem to be about £200 so way off.

Comment

I haven't managed to book any for next year yet! There doesn't seem to be many that I am aware of at the moment. Also I can usually only do Sundays as us poor hairdressers have to work on Saturdays! Selina

Comment

I am going to start filling my diary in January, but I think funds might be my 1st stumbling block!

Comment

I only have one date in mind for next year... the deadline for the manuscript of my pyro book. I'm sure that fairs will take a back seat until the summer when that's done.
                      Wood Tattoos
                      Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
                      Facebook
                      Flickr
                      Twitter

Comment

Does anyone know of any events in the Midlands area in 2009 that I might be able to get booked into? Thanks

Comment

I have written some dates of events down in my diary for next year, but nothing actually booked yet as the organisers don't take booking till at least Feb/Mar.

More to the point I know the ones I definitely won't be doing next year

Comment

I'm amazed. I wouldn't have the funds to shell out for 90 events in advance to be honest.
                            www.littlebead.blogspot.com
                            www.twitter.com/littlebead

Comment

Ive enquired around, but no one has got back to me as yet!
                              Sarah

Comment

Working...
                              X