I Am Looking For Xmas Fairs With Stalls Availble In Scotland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Am Looking For Xmas Fairs With Stalls Availble In Scotland

Hi i am based in edinburgh and looking for christmas fairs or craft fairs where i can get a stall to sell my home made natural soaps does anyone know of any in the lothians areas or in scotland i can travel

Sorry I can't help you as I'm further north, but try Stallfinder.com - you can list yourself as a stallholder and also search by area/county to find fairs.

It's free to search.
    Take care

Kathryn
    Website - http://www.lazydaisyglass.co.uk
    Blog - http://www.lazydaisyglass.blogspot.com
    Folksy http://www.folksy.com/shops/lazydaisyglass
    Etsy - http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6370100
    Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...ss/55255965842

Comment

you might be a bit late for christmas but try edinburghcraftfairs or lothianevents. Lothian events are craft and gift fairs so they let anybody in so beware if its just a quality crafts yoiu lookin for as they have a lot of bought in made in japan not goods.

Comment

I think you'l be lucky to find any. I was looking for some in September and they were all booked!
        Handmade Embroideries and Tapestries - Greentree Crafts on Facebook Etsy Shop Instagram

Comment

Scottish Craft Fair : Glasgow 13-12-08

Hi Everyone,

I am running a craft fair on Saturday 13th Dec in Glasgow Royal Concert Hall. It has a very vague burlesque/alternative theme but we have a lot of other diverse stalls as well. There are only 2 stalls left and we are fielding a lot of enquiries so I would book up while you still can

We don't have anyone selling soap as yet (so you would corner the market) and would be really happy if you could make it.

Stall costs 40 pounds, the fair is 12pm till 4pm and tables are 6ft by 2ft.
          More details can be found on the glasgowbizarrebazaar.com website as well as a secure online booking form.

Hope to see you there
          Kelly xx

glasgowbizarrebazaar.com

Comment

Stalls Available

Hi Roadwars,

I am staging 2 events at the Lighthouse, Mitchell Lane, (just off Buchanan St), Glasgow this Saturday 29th Nov and Saturday 20th December 10.30-4.30.

Designcrafts, Art, Craft and Design Fairs aim to display a wide range of contemporary craft work eg artwork, glassware, jewellery, textiles, toileteries, photography etc

If you contact me I can supply full details.

Kind regards,

Rhonda

Comment

will you be doing more in the new year workshop? or are these just for christmas. Im booked those days but would be interested for another time.

Comment

Yes, if these are successful I hope to hold regular events next year.
                At Designcrafts events, crafters may only sell products they have made/produced themselves.

There is nothing worse than going to a so-called craft fair and finding mass-produced imports.

If you are interested and want more information please complete the contact details on design-crafts website or better still, drop into Gallery 5 (5th floor - next to cafe),The Lighthouse, Mitchell Lane, Glasgow on Saturday where we are hosting an event.

Comment

Hi Spagbog,
                  Well we will be holding events next year. Get in touch throuh our website conact page to join the mailing list.
                  We are not SO strict about not having ready-made stuff there as some of us sell a mixture of ready-mades and made to order although we like to have at least 70% of your stall to be hand-crafted.

Kelly xx
                  glasgowbizarrebazaar.com

Comment

I'm hoping to organise a regular event in Dunfermline/Kirkcaldy starting next year - PM me if you want to be kept up to date with progress!
                    Carol

Resin jewellery, encaustic art paintings & gifts | Twitter!

Comment

thanx sorry or the late reply

hi there spry for the late reply i would be intrested in you fair on the 20th december if you still have soace could u contact me with details on [email protected]

Originally posted by workshop16 View Post
                      Hi Roadwars,

I am staging 2 events at the Lighthouse, Mitchell Lane, (just off Buchanan St), Glasgow this Saturday 29th Nov and Saturday 20th December 10.30-4.30.

Designcrafts, Art, Craft and Design Fairs aim to display a wide range of contemporary craft work eg artwork, glassware, jewellery, textiles, toileteries, photography etc

If you contact me I can supply full details.

Kind regards,

Rhonda

Comment

Working...
                      X