Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Monthly Craft Fair in Grantham, Lincolnshire

Hello

Just want to let those of you who live in the East Midlands know about a new monthly craft fair in Grantham. I did my first one yesterday, and my sales went well, despite a quiet day.

It's in the George Shopping Centre, 9-5pm, the 3rd Wednesday of the month. You bring your own table and chair, and it costs £15 plus vat.

It's very small at the moment, there were just four of us: jewellery, cards, scrap booking and an aloe vera stand. So it would be great if a few more crafters came along to join us, especially textiles at this time of year. The next one is 17th of Dec, so great for last minute Christmas shoppers!

If anyone's interested get in touch and I'll pass on the organiser's details.
    Hugs, Gilly x

P.S. While I think of it, there's also a Christmas Arts and Crafts Fair in Grantham next Sunday (30th Nov) in the Guildhall. Don't know if it's all booked up by now, but get in touch with the council (or ask me for details) if you're interested
    Gorgeous Handmade Flower Jewellery
    www.gillyflowerjewellery.co.uk/blog

Already booked up!

I rang to ask about the Geoge shopping centre fair yesterday and it already booked up for the 17th, not sure about the new year

Comment

I would be interested as an occasional thing - I'm a teacher too but I woudl be interested in doing it in some holidays. I make jewellery too though - will they allow two stands of the same type??

Katie

Comment

Oh, I'm so surprised about that buttonaddict, as I got the feeling that very few people had shown an interest in signing up. Sorry about that, but there will plenty more next year Hope to see you there in 2009!

Katie, I don't think it would be a problem if there was more than one type of craft represented, but you'd have to check with the organiser - let me know of you want contact details.

xx

Comment

Originally posted by Gillyflower View Post
          Oh, I'm so surprised about that buttonaddict, as I got the feeling that very few people had shown an interest in signing up. Sorry about that, but there will plenty more next year Hope to see you there in 2009!

Katie, I don't think it would be a problem if there was more than one type of craft represented, but you'd have to check with the organiser - let me know of you want contact details.

xx
          I might come back to you at a later date if that's OK - I wont want to do it in the Christmas holidays but maybe February half term if I don't have anythign else on...

Katie

Comment

Fab Katie

Comment

Hi Gillyflower, please can you pm me some details about the guildhall event on 30th December? thanks
              Handmade jewellery and accessories using glass, crystals, wire and more!
              www.iridescentdesigns.co.uk

Comment

I would be interested in the new year, I do cards and gift boxes. If you haven't had to many people selling cards. If its ok please pm with details

Comment

Hi, I've just recently moved to Lincoln and am looking for craft fairs in the local area. Please send me any relevant information.

Thanks, Carolyn x

Comment

If you could let me have the organisers details that would be great, I am doing the Newark Christmas Market on the 30th though! But I think I may consider Grantham next year as I used to have a branch in Grantham so I know it pretty well!

Glad it went well for you

Vanessa

Comment

Working...
                    X