Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christmas Fairs,schoool fetes and craft fairs west yorkshire.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Fairs,schoool fetes and craft fairs west yorkshire.

I am looking for some xmas fairs to do in west yorkshire area, I have phoned the schools and churchs local but all funds are going back into them so if anyone knows of any can you please PM me.

Total Elegance Soaps.
    Louise xxx Leeds.

Would Barnsley. South Yorkshire any good?

For details see facebook group `PS I made this` there are a series of nine craft markets planned up to Christmas under gazebos on the town centre precinct,

love & Peace

JayGo

Comment

Originally posted by totalelegancesoaps View Post
      I am looking for some xmas fairs to do in west yorkshire area, I have phoned the schools and churchs local but all funds are going back into them so if anyone knows of any can you please PM me.

Total Elegance Soaps.
      Louise xxx Leeds.
      there is an ad for a Leeds fair in one of the other threads. look in today's posts sections you should find it.
      Handmade jewellery, to buy gifts or just to treat yourself visit my website, commissions welcome or join me on facebook for a chat

Comment

Have you looked at the date on this thread??
        Carol
        God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

oops....there we go again....like I suggested please can someone close these threads so we can read only??????????????? think I'd learn wouldn't you???
          Handmade jewellery, to buy gifts or just to treat yourself visit my website, commissions welcome or join me on facebook for a chat

Comment

Working...
          X