X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Kitty
    replied
    Thanks m'dear!

Pity you are down in London, your stuff would have gone down really well.

Kelly xx

PS. Only 2 stalls left. Get them while they are hot

Leave a comment:

• Raffles Bizarre
    replied
    wow! haha, sounds like the perfect fair for me! unfortunately i make jewellery and am based in london. but good to hear of some burlesquey/alternative fairs about the place! i've only done one of these so far and it was one of the best stalls i've ever had!
    hope it goes well!
    xx

Leave a comment:

• Bad Kitty
    started a topic Glasgow Bizarre Bazaar Needs You!!!!

Glasgow Bizarre Bazaar Needs You!!!!

Hi All,
    Just to let you know that there are still a couple of stalls left for the Glasgow Bizarre Bazaar Christmas Fair.

***We would love to hear from you if you make soaps, clothes, art, bags, knitwear, stained glass, candles, giftware, etc***

(Sorry to all you lovely jewellers but we have just about our full complement).
    The Fair is on from 12pm till 4pm in Glasgow Royal Concert Hall and costs a bargainous 40pounds (most fairs there charge AT LEAST double this for the day)!!

It has a kind of burlesque/ alternative theme (although this ins not mandatory aas we have a really diverse number of stall) and is being very highly marketed!!

If you would like to know more then please drop me a line through the GBB website (glasgowbizarrebazaar.com) or PM me here.

Happy Crafting,
    Kelly xx
Working...
X