Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Fair help in Wolverhampton

What about Wolverhampton?

I don't know of many craft fairs, and the Wolverhampton Wulfrun Hall has rates that if you had 30 stalls set up it would work out around 25-30 a table. Is anyone willing to help me set one up? I was already kinda planning one along the lines of the record fair they do, but didn't have the contacts to get people on the stalls . . . please message me or email me . . . or something!

Please helps us!

xx
    Last edited by caitlynsoul; 14-11-2008, 11:13 PM.
    Proprietor at www.molieredesign.com
    Bespoke wedding clothing creations

Twitter - @molieredesign
    Facebook - www.facebook.com/molieredesign

No-one

Is no one interested?

xx

Twitter - @molieredesign

Comment

Hiya, I'd definitely be interested in a craft fair at Wolverhampton... I'd also help where I can with regards to organising if you need me too

Laura xx

Comment

Hi all,

I supply supplies (fabric) rather than make craft items...well I make quilts, cushions, bags etc. for myself but just do not have time to make enough of them to sell. (I have a 12 mth old and am expecting #2 in March 2009)

I am happy to help organise something, perhaps we could organise a Craft Supplies fair as well as a Craft products fair??

Alison
        http://www.pollyanna-patchwork.co.uk

12 High Street, Eccleshall, STAFFS, ST21 6BZ Tel: 01785 859360

Comment

Hi, I would be interested but I would worry about getting 30 stallholders and you ending up out of pocket? I know a lot of smaller crafters may not be willing to pay £30. I would be willing to help sort something out though.
          Caz

www.pearlsandwhirls.co.uk

www.pearlsandwhirls.blogspot.com

Comment

Hi,

I would be interested but I don't know wolverhampton very well, I'm in Birmingham but would be willing to help. £ 30 a stall does sound alot tho and I know it would out most people off, especially for a fair not tried and tested. I would be willing to help out wherever possible tho!

Rachael

Comment

hi would be intrested in a stall if price was abit cheaper
              another Racheal
              Racheal
              www.soapsudsandsalts.co.uk

Comment

I have contacts in the Civic who might be able to knock the price down a bit, but im not sure how willing they'd be. Its 650 for 4 hours and that also doesn't seem very long, but I can't think of anywhere else in the City that would hold such a thing that people could get to easily?

Maybe I should stop thinking about the Civic Hall complex . . .

Twitter - @molieredesign

Comment

I paid £35 for the last fair I went to and was very happy as it was well advertised and brought in over 1000 people. I can help, if only from a distance as I am in Leicester, but I am willing to make the journey on the day (whenever that will be). Count me in
                  Help me out by entering my raffle for a custom art quilt:http://pennydog.wordpress.com/help-me

Patchwork patterns shop on Etsy: http://pennydogpatterns.etsy.com
                  Illustrations and fabricy gifts on Etsy: http://pennydogillustration.etsy.com

Comment

Hi, I'm in Stafford so not too far, I'd be interested too in a Wolverhampton fair.

knit sew crochet hop..........

my etsy shop www.cloudhopping.etsy.com

my folksy shop www.folksy.com/shops/cloudhopping

my musings www.cloudhoppingdesigns.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hi, I am Wolverhampton based so you can count me in for a stall. I make handmade jewellery. Don't know much about organising a craft fair, but willing to help out wherever I can. Could possibly get some poster advertising done, just a thought.
                      http://www.jaccylee-jewellery.co.uk

Comment

Wolverhampton craft fair

I may be interested, I'm about 20 mins from wolves. I think if you're going to have a successful event you're going to have to budget for some serious advertising or/and have some serious passing traffic (on foot).
                        I'd rather pay £30 + for a good day then £10 for a bad one.
                        Kev.
                        www.steampunkkaleidoscopes.com
                        www.steampunkrelics.co.uk
                        If you think you can do a thing or if you think you can't you will be right. Henry Ford

Comment

We may be interested in having stall. We are only 30-40 mins away. When were you thinking of having it?

Comment

To be honest, I was thinking about the Civic Hall or the Wulfrun, just because it's in the City centre, but now i'm not so sure, because of people saying the price is too high? Im struggling to think of anywhere else it could be held where people would know where it was and there was passing foot traffic. I have also, for those of you know know Wolverhampton, looked at the Chubb buildings but they said no, because they have their own fairs twice a year. So maybe the Newhampton Centre on Dunkley Street (that'll be Asda), or, at a nearby school?

Twitter - @molieredesign

Comment

And as for when, Id have to guarantee a place to have it before I thought about dates . . .

Twitter - @molieredesign

Comment

Working...
                              X