Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft & Gifts fair Bawtry Doncaster s Yorks

Hi,

I will be holding a craft & Gift Fair in Bawtry Doncaster Starting in Feb 09.

It will be held every Saturday 10am - 4pm. Tables will be £15 .

Bawrty is a small town with some very nice shops and a good trade on Saturdays.

The fair will be very well advertised and well organised.

If you would like to know more or interested in booking a table please E mail

[email protected]
    Last edited by Bedazzled; 23-11-2008, 07:25 PM.

Ive sent you a pm for more information......

Comment

Hiya...I pm'd ya
      Handmade jewellery, to buy gifts or just to treat yourself visit my website, commissions welcome or join me on facebook for a chat

Comment

Hi guys

Thanks for your interest, I have replied to you PM.

bedazzled

Comment

Why did I leave Doncaster!

Hi

Lived in Doncaster, Cantley for 16 years and now someone comes up with just what I am looking for!!

Live too far away now.

I loved shopping in Bawtry and remember when they had a market there.

I wish you very good luck with your venture and when I visit again next year I will take a look.

Suzy.

Comment

Hi suzy,

I'll look forward to seeing you when you visit make sure you say hello.

Thanks

Bedazzled

Comment

I'd love more information please..........
              Handmade Cards & Gifts For All Occasions
              www.ginnyscards.co.uk

Comment

Hi,

This will be a new craft fair that will start Feb 7th and run every Sat until Oct 09 I will be running ads from Jan. The hall is in the town centre and will hold approx 15 tables.

The tables will cost £15 for 6"x 2". There will be no entrance charge & open 10am-4pm , we hope to attract a good turn out.

If you know Bawtry its a very nice little town and I hope will attract the right kind of customers that will enjoy a craft fair. I will limit the number of sellers to ensure we have a good mix.

If there are any questions please let me know.

Many thanks Daren[/quote]

Comment

Bawtry is a great little town, Ive looked at trying to get a shop there a few times over the years, but its always been too dear, or Im too tight
                  Good catchment area, lots of day tourests, and Yorkshire caravans of bawtry does a lot of advertising pulling a lot of people to the area.
                  Good luck with it, should do well

Comment

This sounds interesting. Will you be happy to have one off stall holders?
                    Lili

Comment

Hi Lilli,

Yes that will be ok.

Please just let me know when you would interested in a table.

Thanks Daren

Comment

Hi ,

Thanks for the great response to this and thank you to those that have already booked.

Looks like we will have a good turn out for the 1st fair on Sat 7th Feb

Thanks

Daren

Comment

Hi Daren!

Sorry i havnt been in contact for 2 weeks, i have been in Stockholm, am i ok to book a table at your fair still?

Thanks! Claire xx

P.S i have pm'd you about it too.......

Comment

Hi I emailed you a couple of times but I wonder if I got the address right. I am interested in having a stall I just wanted to ask please I make handmade bracelets and jewellery, but I also sell second hand jewellery and bags etc can I put these on my stall or is it just craft? I am coming to the fair today to look round. Thanks.

Comment

Hi went to Bawtry today is the fair no longer running? Hope so as I think it is a great idea

Sarah

Comment

Working...
                              X