Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with my jewellery business

Hello,
    I am a Graduate Gemologist and have gone into starting my own jewellery business. So I 've finally started a website: jewellerynbeyond.com

Any helpful comments and opinions will be welcomed.

Although I am good in designing and have an eye for picking up good pcs of jewellery (which I outsource from around the world), I feel I lack in Business and marketing my website. Could anyone help me with that please.

I am also looking to particpate in Fairs and exhibitions on a small scale to start off with...I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get information about them ..espcially with christmas around the corner..it would be a crucial time to do business.

Looking foward to hearing from you

Hi

I like websites which are clear and easy to use, which is what yours is. However not sure why you left a few obvious spelling mistake. Jewellery is mispelt in the categories! I'll admit this is easily done. I am sure I have a few hidden ones on my site, but yours are pretty obvious. I thought it was worth mentioning.
    One thing that I am not too keen on websites is if I have to click too many times to get to the description. I have to click 3 times before getting to read about the product and see the price. You could do with pictures on the second level menu.
    When you mention for instance ''leading designer in Israel'', why don't you name them? If it's their pieces, surely credit should be given to them by putting their name in the description.
    All this is my opinion, so please don't take offence....
    Having a website (and another soon to be launched) I know I'd prefer people to be honest with me.
    Bea

edited to say you need to put a proper 'direct' link to your website into your post so it's easier for people to have a look.
    Also about craft fairs, please mention which area. There are a few fairs advertised in the craft fairs UK section.
    Last edited by Bea; 03-10-2006, 01:05 AM.
    Bead Shop, 91 Liverpool Road, Penwortham, Preston, PR1 0QB, Lancashire. Mon-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm, Sunday 11am-3pm.

Comment

Working...
    X