Craft Fair Herne Bay 22nd-23rd Nov 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Fair Herne Bay 22nd-23rd Nov 2008

Hi is any one going to the herne bay craft fair in a couple of weekends time? My friend and i are doing a stall (eek! our first craft fair!)
    If anyone is holding a stall there too or just planning to go and spend money id love to hear from you!
    Lady Lora

I can report that we will be attending the aforementioned craft fair. I'm not sure whether I will be there for both or either day, but certainly Glowbiles will be there in one shape or form. See you then ( make sure that you have a black overcoat on, with a pink carnation in the left hand and lapel and a copy of the Sporting Life under you right arm. Then I'll know its you)
    www.glowbiles.com. Real Glow-In-The-Dark decorations

Comment

Understood STOP
      Lady Lora

Comment

Will a crochet flower in my hair do??????
        Lady Lora

Comment

Hi well i went to the craft fair and covered my table fee and made a little extra- really enjoyed myself though it was a real learning curve!
          Best thing about it was lots of people really liked our stall, including other craft fair organisers who took our card and want us to come to future events!! The organiser for this one liked our stall too and asked us to do another in two weeks time at Hawkinge, Folkestone so we have booked it- at least we've already got the stock this time!
          Lady Lora

Comment

Originally posted by LadyLora View Post
            Hi well i went to the craft fair and covered my table fee and made a little extra- really enjoyed myself though it was a real learning curve!
            Best thing about it was lots of people really liked our stall, including other craft fair organisers who took our card and want us to come to future events!! The organiser for this one liked our stall too and asked us to do another in two weeks time at Hawkinge, Folkestone so we have booked it- at least we've already got the stock this time!
            Glad it went well and you are on the roll with craft fairs now. Good luck with the next one.
            Cynthia
            http://iforjonesdesigns.website.orange.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by LadyLora View Post
              Hi well i went to the craft fair and covered my table fee and made a little extra- really enjoyed myself though it was a
              Glad you had a good time - the weather was totally poo! I live in Herne Bay and popped over with my sis on Sunday, wish we had waited til the afternoon-nearly got blown home. It is always a fab fair - just soooo dark! Peering through the gloom. Good luck for Folkstone
              cheers
              Alexis

Comment

Working...
              X