A great weekend at Living North

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A great weekend at Living North

It was great to meet sillyoldbear and elzi at the Living North Christmas Fair - I hope you really enjoyed your day out.

I have to say it was one of the best shows I have done this year. I sold heaps of stuff and I am really glad I took the chance and did it as it was also one of the most expensive I have done so far. Most stall holders seemed to do well, although some said they were a bit down on what they took last year so I suppose it just depends on what you are selling and who comes to buy, but all in all it was a good one to do and I think I will definitely be back next year.
    by Nicki
    www.bynicki.co.uk

Home Decorations & Gifts with Country Style

So glad you had a good show. I served a custumer on Saturday in Lauder who said she had been there Thursday and then went back on Friday because she couldn't carry everything she wanted to buy . Let the good times roll.

Cheers Janice
    www.freewebs.com/clipclophorseshoes

Comment

hi there!

It was really great to meet you on friday! I'm so glad to hear you did so well. I think you had an excellent spot!

I spoke to some folks upstairs who said they weren't doing as well as last year but by all accounts it was SERIOUSLY busy in there on saturday!!!!

Well done - you must be exhausted!

so many thanks again for the ticket - i had a great time looking round

portfolio: www.suzielda.co.uk

buy online: www.mooart.com

Comment

Working...
      X