Hello to those at Ashford on Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello to those at Ashford on Saturday

Hello to those intrepid soles who made it to the craft fair on saturday at Ashfords hghworth school, particularly "Petite Chacou" ( hope I've spelt that correctly), who had some lovely stuff, but we were all out gunned by the bric -a-brac stall as you came in the hall. I hope you won't be put off others in the future. It was our first ever one, and we were told that it wasn't a very good one ( too many "boot fair stalls"). Keep the faith etc
    www.glowbiles.com. Real Glow-In-The-Dark decorations

Just had very lovely lady ring me from the Highworth with relation to the above event. She explained that there were other very big craft fairs going on that day ( Detling and Hop Farm ), that were being run for profits. The weather was also very bad that day. This was our first ever craft show so we had no idea or conception of what would have been a good or bad day. I was just mentionng what others had said to us. I would have no hesitation in doing this show again. Thank you for all your hard work, I know it was time consuming for you and it was appreciated
    www.glowbiles.com. Real Glow-In-The-Dark decorations

Comment

Working...
    X