Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samlesbury Hall Arts & Crafts Fair, Lancashire

Dear All

I am organising an Arts and Crafts Fair with Made in Lancashire at Samlesbury Hall, Nr Preston, Lancs, (just 15 mins from M6, J30). The event was a huge success last year, this year will see the launch of the Hall's Made in Lancashire Shop selling local produce, the Billiard Room restaurant will be serving Christmas lunches, father Christmas will be in his grotto, Hog Roast and lots more.

The event will be Sunday 14th December, 10 till 4, its 30.00 for a 6x2 table with chair and electricity included, free parking on site

If you would like more information please contact me on [email protected]
    Last edited by louisemprocter; 06-11-2008, 10:11 PM. Reason: apols, to add date

Interested!

Hi, sounds great, we have emailed you.
    Gem and Kim

Comment

Just a shame that when we spoke to Salmesbury on 2/3 occasions during the year, they said they wouldn't be doing one this year, but concentrating on Weddings etc instead. We were disapointed, because last year was good.

So unfortunately we're booked elsewhere - make up your minds Salmesbury !

Chris.

PS: Hope you've got the car parking sorted this year!
      Last edited by Works-in-Wood; 10-11-2008, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Ohh flip, I would love to do one there, but unfortunately I am booked in at Gawthorpe Hall that weekend.

It's really local for me too!

If it's not too cheeky, could you possibly put me on a list of some sort, to let me know when you are organising another one, cos I really would love to come and play.
        www.jos-beaded-designs.com

Comment

Hey Delta......

See you at Gawthorpe !!

Chris.

Comment

Originally posted by Works-in-Wood View Post
            Hey Delta......

See you at Gawthorpe !!

Chris.
            Ooooh a friendly face (well we will be when we meet!)

Actually have we met before? I remember a wood worker from the RNLI craft fair last Christmas in Burnley.
            Last edited by Delta; 10-11-2008, 08:35 PM.
            www.jos-beaded-designs.com

Comment

I could well be interested for next year too, so if you have a mailing list feel free to add me to it! Details are in my profile. Many thanks!
              www.CeeGeeJewellery.com Handcrafted Sterling Silver Jewellery
              www.EvaBeanBeads.etsy.com Handmade Lampwork Glass Beads
              Etsy - Folksy - BLOG

Do you Twitter? Follow us!
              Find us on Facebook! Add to your profile for news and freebies...

Comment

A big thank you to all who attended Samlesbury Hall

I'd just like to thank all the traders who contacted me with regard to the event at Samlesbury Hall which was a huge success today. The hall was packed with over 40 stalls selling food, arts and crafts etc. We estimated over 3000 visitors to the hall during the day, staff in the restaurant, gift shop and the producers who attended were run off their feet and all had a fantastic day.

Another event is planned for Easter Sunday 2009, again in July, October and December. dates to be confirmed.

If anyone would like to have their details added to a waiting list for Easters event, please contact me.

Louise
                [email protected]
                Last edited by louisemprocter; 14-12-2008, 10:16 PM. Reason: spells

Comment

Working...
                X