craft fair anywhere near nottingham?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• craft fair anywhere near nottingham?

hello! i am new to all this and am looking for somewhere to sell my craft wares asap anywhere near nottinghamshire, i don't really know how to get into having a stall, but i am all geared up and dying to showcase my crafts! if anyone knows of any markets or craft fairs that i could be part of before xmas (big ask i know) then i would really appreciate it!

Hi

I just posted a new thread about a fair that I am organising in Hucknall that maybe good for you?

Laura
    http://lilacstarcrafts.blogspot.com/

Comment

Christmas fair at Nottingham school

Hello. I am arranging a christmas craft fair at the school I work at on Wednesday 1st of December 2pm. Please let contact me if you are interested in attending to sell your wares.
      Thanks
      crafty tan

Comment

Welcome. This thread is 2 yrs old and the original poster hasn't been on the forum for 2 yrs so is probably not interested anymore, sorry to be the bearer of bad news! Selina

Comment

Hi,

I would love to sell my wares in this craft fairs! What kind of conditions are to get in?

Originally posted by Craftytan View Post
          Hello. I am arranging a christmas craft fair at the school I work at on Wednesday 1st of December 2pm. Please let contact me if you are interested in attending to sell your wares.
          Thanks
          crafty tan

Comment

Originally posted by fraggle View Post
            hello! i am new to all this and am looking for somewhere to sell my craft wares asap anywhere near nottinghamshire, i don't really know how to get into having a stall, but i am all geared up and dying to showcase my crafts! if anyone knows of any markets or craft fairs that i could be part of before xmas (big ask i know) then i would really appreciate it!
            One avenue that you could try is the new Mosaic gifts craft village that has recently opened up in Stapleford, not too far away from you. It comprises of indiviual vendors each renting a space to sell their crafts six days a week. They staff the stall for you aswell so pop on down and have a look or call them on 0115 9393123 or 07887 650850

Comment

Hi there, you are welcome to give it a go at our craft fair , there will be lots of support for your first time . Let me know if you are interested and i will give you more details
              regards
              Lisa

Comment

Originally posted by leesa321 View Post
                Hi there, you are welcome to give it a go at our craft fair , there will be lots of support for your first time . Let me know if you are interested and i will give you more details
                regards
                Lisa
                Hi, id be interested in having a stall at your event lisa, could you message me some details please? [email protected]

Thanks, Sarah x

Comment

Hi Sarah, thankyou for your reply, you can phone me on 07704801581 and I will send you the link.

Comment

New college Nottingham Craft fair 10th february 2-6 places available now . Reply if interested and i will contact you.
                    Lisa 07704801581
                    Last edited by leesa321; 12-01-2012, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Hi did you get the details I emailed.

Comment

Working...
                      X