Christmas Craft Fair in the Lake District

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Craft Fair in the Lake District

We still have a few stalls available for anyone who wants a stall.

Christmas fair is on Sat 6th Dec 10am to 12pm. Tables are about 1.5m by 0.5m but can be put together if necessary. Cost £10 - all money goes to charity, (the local primary school) so any other donations are also most welcome!

Let me know if you would like a stall and what you will be selling.
    Thanks!

Angela

So is the fair only on for 2 hours then?

Comment

Afraid so...

....santa was only available for those 2 hours on that Saturday - i think he's extra busy this year, hahaha, so we thought we'd just run the fair while santa was around.

If there are enough requests we may be able to run into the afternoon, but at the moment, it's just 2 hours.

We've advertised and in the past everyone has visited during this time.

Hope that helps
      A

Comment

And i also should have said....

...that there will be refreshments, bacon baps, real cumberland sausage sarnies, and mulled wine!
        There is already a card stall, handmade truffles, handmade fudge, gingerbread stall and a brass band!
        We would welcome any gift type crafts, candles? beads? jewellary?

We get about 200 people through the door, but there maybe more this year because our advertising has been wider spread.

Comment

where in the lake district is the fair going to be? thanks

Comment

Knew I'd forgotten something else!

Broughton-in-Furness, LA20 6HN

Comment

Tables still available

Tables available for a donation!!

Please can anyone come???

Comment

Hi afraid i'm already booked for that weekend, also it is a little too far for me for just 2 hours.
                Handmade jewellery, to buy gifts or just to treat yourself visit my website, commissions welcome or join me on facebook for a chat

Comment

craft fair ?

Hi there im interested in a stall i hand paint glass can you contact me with details of where it is taking place thanks sarah

Comment

1 or 2 spaces left for Sat 6th Dec

There are just one or two spaces left, we have handmade chocolates, hand crafted cards, gifts, handmade bags and scarves, jewellary and of course santa, there are refreshments and a brass band.

If you are interested and would like a stall please email me at [email protected] so that I can book you in. We're just asking for a donation for the table - all proceeds are going towards Broughton-in-Furness Primary School for new play equipment for the outside areas.

Look forward to seeing you all next Sat!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X