Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leicester - Walkers Stadium 2 Nov 08

Hi,

Just wondering how and if this event went. I was at another fair so couldn't come down. I know that there was a couple of peeps from here selling. Was it busy?

Claire

obviously not!

Claire

Comment

I thought Dee was doing it, I see to remember her saying so. Would be good to know how it went, but there obviously does not seem to be any feedback!!!!
      Cynthia
      http://iforjonesdesigns.website.orange.co.uk

Comment

Must admit I was quite keen to find out how it went.

Clare

Comment

I went to have a look and was pleasantly surprised, there were some crafts that I don't usually see at fairs. It was also nice to see that it wasn't all card makers ( sorry card makers ). The room wasn't as big as I thought it was going to be but there did seem to be a constant flow of people coming through the door, I did notice some stall holders seemed to be doing quite well whilst I was there.
          I would also be interested in hearing from crafters that stood this fair and find out whether it was worth them standing after they had taken the cost of the stall out of their profits.
          Is anyone on here standing the craft fair on Leicester market 7th Dec?
          I am standing and the stalls are only £10.00. I have recently changed crafts so have reborns, accessories, mohair bears plus other items I am selling, so keeping my fingers crossed it goes ok.
          Hugs
          Nicky

Comment

Working...
          X