live from the cresta court craft fair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• live from the cresta court craft fair

Hi folks this is it the day has come a couple of last minute cancellations but managed to fill two of the three at the last minute. A slight problem with the table layout but soon sorted. The stalls look brilliant and people are coming through the door so hopefully it will be a successful day for all. Suzy Q has managed to get here on the right day LOL.

Hope its a good day for everybody, fingers crossed!!
    www.littlebead.blogspot.com
    www.twitter.com/littlebead

Comment

Well done Tania ...and great to hear from you live from the event!!

'Fraid I won't be able to get there now afterall ...last minute change of plans ...sorry!

Anyway ...we're all with you ...here's wishing you all a fantastic day.

Regards.
      Fair Do

Fair Do's!

Comment

Ooooo...let us know how you get on!
        Gail x

My Blog: http://gailburtonart.blogspot.com/

Comment

its going well a steady flow of people all morning

Comment

Guess its nearly over now but hope you had a good day
            carrolle
            Gifts made from the heart

Comment

Yes... do let us know how it went
              Debbie
              https://www.facebook.com/gleiniauswynol

Comment

Well I sold some stuff

Comment

Glad to hear that today went well, we were supposed to be attending but had to pull out a couple of months ago due to personal circumstances... hopefully we'll be able to get involved at future events

Comment

The day went well

Well I am finally back home , it has been tiring but fruitful day. I hope everybody who attended feels the same.

I will be looking at holding the event again next year, so if you wish to get involved let me know.

Thanks for all the support from this forum.

Tania

Comment

Sounds like you had an enjoyable day!
                      Gail x

My Blog: http://gailburtonart.blogspot.com/

Comment

OOOH!! I'm famous!!! Thanks for the mention Tania!!!!! (your secret's safe with me!) he he. I was so pleased with myself that I managed to get there because even with a sat nav I can get lost!!! Well, thanks to Tania I had a lovely day today. I sold quite a few cards and met some lovely people.One lady asked me to make six cards and post them to her!! I had a lovely lady on one side selling nappy cakes. They were beautiful!! On the other side of me was a couple selling wooden things. They were really nice people and the man kept making me laugh. Cresta Court is a really nice venue. Tell you what though!!! I bought a tiny bottle of water there and it was £2.95!!!!!! I sipped it and savoured it because of the expense!!!
                        I'm sad that nobody from the forum came to say hallo. I had my name on mine but I couldn't see any names that I recognised and some tables weren't 'named'.

Please let me know when you organise another fair Tania!!!

Sue xx
                        http://susieQinblogland.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by SusieQ View Post
                          OOOH!! I'm famous!!! Thanks for the mention Tania!!!!! (your secret's safe with me!) he he. I was so pleased with myself that I managed to get there because even with a sat nav I can get lost!!! Well, thanks to Tania I had a lovely day today. I sold quite a few cards and met some lovely people.One lady asked me to make six cards and post them to her!! I had a lovely lady on one side selling nappy cakes. They were beautiful!! On the other side of me was a couple selling wooden things. They were really nice people and the man kept making me laugh. Cresta Court is a really nice venue. Tell you what though!!! I bought a tiny bottle of water there and it was £2.95!!!!!! I sipped it and savoured it because of the expense!!!
                          I'm sad that nobody from the forum came to say hallo. I had my name on mine but I couldn't see any names that I recognised and some tables weren't 'named'.

Please let me know when you organise another fair Tania!!!

Sue xx
                          Hi Suzie glad you enjoyed theday, the hotel prices for drinks were steep, Flask and butties next time.

We are looking at having the event next year so watch this space.

Tania

Comment

Glad to hear it went well, and am sorry I couldn't make it. Are you still planning to do a fair in the spring Tania?
                            www.CeeGeeJewellery.com Handcrafted Sterling Silver Jewellery
                            www.EvaBeanBeads.etsy.com Handmade Lampwork Glass Beads
                            Etsy - Folksy - BLOG

Do you Twitter? Follow us!
                            Find us on Facebook! Add to your profile for news and freebies...

Comment

Originally posted by CeeGee View Post
                              Glad to hear it went well, and am sorry I couldn't make it. Are you still planning to do a fair in the spring Tania?
                              Hi Cee GEE

A winter fair will definitely take place just confirmimg date with hotel.

I will let you know should we go for a spring fair just looking at availability and time to organise.

Tania

Comment

Working...
                              X