Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rothwell Xmas Market, Leeds: Pigeon Detectives launch! Craft stallholders wanted...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rothwell Xmas Market, Leeds: Pigeon Detectives launch! Craft stallholders wanted...

If anyone is interested in having a pitch, please get in touch, only a fiver and no contractual obligations.
    Running every Friday at the moment, but also launching an evening market on Fr Nov 21st 12-8pm with The Pigeon Detectives switching on the Xmas lights. Last year there were in excess of 3,000 people in attendance, although it's usually a reasonably-trafficked pretty cobbled street of the town..
    Please PM me.
    Cheers,
    Bronwen

I take it the Pigeon detectives aren't visiting Rothwell Leics/Northants border!! hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by bronwen40 View Post
      If anyone is interested in having a pitch, please get in touch, only a fiver and no contractual obligations.
      Running every Friday at the moment, but also launching an evening market on Fr Nov 21st 12-8pm with The Pigeon Detectives switching on the Xmas lights. Last year there were in excess of 3,000 people in attendance, although it's usually a reasonably-trafficked pretty cobbled street of the town..
      Please PM me.
      Cheers,
      Bronwen
      If only they werent on Fridays. Sorry no can do. I work full time as well as crafting. but I may know someone who can. I'll let you know.
      Handmade jewellery, to buy gifts or just to treat yourself visit my website, commissions welcome or join me on facebook for a chat

Comment

Hi,

I've pm'd you but had no reply. Did you get it ok?
        http://www.craftynclothy.com

http://www.folksy.com/shops/craftynclothy

http://craftynclothy.blogspot.com/

Comment

Just want to point out, this is Rothwell Leeds, not Rothwell Leicestershire
          MISI - http://www.misi.me.uk/store_info.php?user_id=741

Comment

Fair

Hi

Have pm'd you

Comment

I would be really interested selling my handmade soaps if possible, do I need to bring my own table etc.. I only live near the white rose centre so please let me know when and where. ,many thanks louise xx

Comment

Has anyone got any info back yet regarding rothwell craft market

Comment

I've contacted Bronwen 40. There are no tables or stalls, but there is a road. I think she may be trying to get some cover before letting us know more about it

Comment

She not been in touch with me. I have a gazibo if able to bring it but if it's windy nothing to tie it to. Also if not got cover it will look more like carboot than a craft fair sorry.

Comment

Xmas market

Hi
                      I am interested in having my stall at the Rothwell Xmas market can you give me further information?

Thank you!

Comment

Hi i,d be interested in a stall mines .925 gem jewellery.

Dont know if its any use but bradford used to rent out stalls to events with covers on like little market stalls.

Comment

You're too late unfortunately... this was in 2008.
                          Wood Tattoos
                          Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
                          Facebook
                          Flickr
                          Twitter

Comment

Working...
                          X