Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viisions Life Force Foundation Mind Body Soul and Craft Fair

Hi all

I have just registered as a member and would like to let you all know we are holding a fair on the 6 December at Lyndhurst Hampshire Area in the Community Centre in the main car park, for more details please contact Lynda on 07764270627 we only have a few tables left if you are interested. Our Foundation has been set up to help the Native American Indians we are a non profit making organization, we have been set up for approximately 4 years now and it is going very well, we are funding the building of a healing/culture centre this is with a Navajo Medicine Man.

Geraldine

hello & . Can't do it this year but maybe in the future. Good luck with it on the day
    My blog http://setters-delight.blogspot.com

Folksy http://www.justgifts.folksy.com

Comment

A Big Thankyou

Hi Thanks for the message this is all so new to me, but hey at my age things become a little slower, its an age thing I think.

Geraldine

Comment

Hi and Geraldine. I'm moving this thread over to the Craft Fairs section as I think you might get a better response over there
        Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by nattynetty View Post
          Hi and Geraldine. I'm moving this thread over to the Craft Fairs section as I think you might get a better response over there
          Not to sure bout this site yet and thanks for doing that for me I will get the hang of it, can we help you in anyway if so please give Lynda a call.

Comment

Bit too far for me I'm afraid but hopefully you'll get a few crafters from your neck of the woods interested
            Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Originally posted by nattynetty View Post
              Bit too far for me I'm afraid but hopefully you'll get a few crafters from your neck of the woods interested
              Its not going to bad, we have a lot of tables gone already only need to let 3 more go and then we are full, it should be a good day Lyndhurst is a busy town so fingers crossed.

Comment

Working...
              X