Christmas Fair Near Evesham, Worcs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Fair Near Evesham, Worcs.

Hello, just to let you know we still have a few stalls left for our Christmas Fair - Saturday 6th December at Blackminster Near Evesham. We are still needing handmade cards, decorations, toys etc. So if you are available and have some fabby hand crafted items for sale, whatever it is (homemade sweets are a particular favourite of mine ) please pm me or call me on 01386 831 123. We have lovely covered market stalls and are doing mince pies and mulled wine for the stall holders so come on over...........
    I used to be indesisive but now I'm not so sure.......

Jewellery now all booked thanks, still need wooden items and card crafts.....

Comment

Last 3 tables available now, please call 01386 834618 to book.............

Comment

Originally posted by julie-ann View Post
        Last 3 tables available now, please call 01386 834618 to book.............
        Hi Julie-Ann

I did email you and talk on the phone with regards to the possibility of an indoor table but we haven't heard from you. I wonder if you could get back to me asap with regards this please at [email protected]

Thanks a lot.
        Laura

Comment

DUE TO BEING LET DOWN WE HAVE A TABLE AVAILABLE
          6TH DECEMBER
          PLEASE PHONE SAM OR BEV ON
          01386 831123
          FOR FURTHER DETAILS
          To check out where we are just google
          Blackminster Business Park
          WR11 7RE
          Last edited by julie-ann; 28-11-2008, 11:20 AM. Reason: to add whereabouts

Comment

Working...
          X