X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UrbanAngelJewellery
    replied
    Originally posted by Pebbles View Post
    holy moly! do you really have 10,000 items made up?

I have a fair in a few weeks and I have about 10, so far!

I in reality have about 100 items which sounds alot but in reality doesnt look it

My poor hands

Leave a comment:

• Pebbles
    replied
    Originally posted by UrbanAngelJewellery View Post
    I know you might say more the merrier but you guys must take a set number I dont want to have to attach a trailor to my 4 x 4 to cart the 10,000 items of jewellery lol ( mind you if I sold that many it'd be great but might need to grow another 6 arms first )
    holy moly! do you really have 10,000 items made up?

I have a fair in a few weeks and I have about 10, so far!

Leave a comment:

• craftynclothy
    replied
    I put out on the stall as much as looks right iykwim. Then I take some spare bits to fill up with.

Leave a comment:

• elzi
    replied
    i always try to take as much as i can manage, it's irritating if you have to cart it all home again but if you are busy you can fill in the gaps. also i do sell things that aren't on display e.g.

2 weeks ago i sold a picture that i didn't even have on my stall, i had it leaning up against the back propping something up and 3 people asked about it so i figured i'd put a price on it and it sold!

And then last week i sold something else that i didn't have on display but the person had remembered it from a previous stall and come back to ask about it!

Obviously don't overload your stall (or yourself!) but i figure it's usually better to have the stuff with you then at least you have chance of selling it!

good luck!

Leave a comment:

• Selina
    replied
    I always take spares so if a gap comes up I can put something else out. On Sunday I sold a necklace and earring set that wasn't on display at all, the lady asked if I had any more in different colours to what was on show and luckily I did! Selina

Leave a comment:

• UrbanAngelJewellery
    replied
    thanks silver girl it was more the spares I was thinking of as I have set my table up x

Leave a comment:

• silvergirl
    replied
    No. of items

When I first started doing fairs I set up a table at home & then took whatever no. of things looked good. You don't want to crowd your table or people will find it difficult to see anything clearly.
    I don't usually take spares as I am of the opinion if I sell everything on my table I'll be quite happy to shut up shop & go home!

Good luck

Anita

Leave a comment:

• UrbanAngelJewellery
    started a topic how much?

how much?

A question for you seasoned fair folk (ooops not calling you all carnies!!! you know what i mean )

How many bracelets , necklaces etc should I take ? Im not sure what to expect at all

I know you might say more the merrier but you guys must take a set number I dont want to have to attach a trailor to my 4 x 4 to cart the 10,000 items of jewellery lol ( mind you if I sold that many it'd be great but might need to grow another 6 arms first )
Working...
X