Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brighton Christmas fair - crafters wanted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brighton Christmas fair - crafters wanted!

Hello again everyone,

I'm really sorry about this, but after giving it a lot of thought, we've decided to cancel the Brighton craft fair for December - some unforeseen circumstances have made it hard for us organize it as well as we would have liked, and with the economy being what it is, we're not sure we could make the fair as successful for everyone as we really want to.

Thank you so much to everyone who has gotten in touch about the fair. There's clearly a lot of interest in an event like this in Brighton, and if we don't get it together to put one on sometime in the future, hopefully someone else will! :-)

Take care,
    Jessica

--------
    Hi everyone,

My friends and I are organizing a handmade craft fair in Brighton on December 13th, 2008 called Brighton Loves Handmade, and we're still looking for crafters who would like to have a stall.

The fair will be held at the awesome Fabrica venue in the middle of the Lanes in Brighton, and we're planning to have cakes and cocoa, carol singers and Christmas decorations - and lots of passing trade (if you've been in Brighton on a Saturday right before Christmas, you'll know what I mean!).

So if any of you makers and crafters out there are interested in selling your handmade goodies at the fair, please do get in touch!

Cheers,
    Jessica
    Last edited by wordridden; 18-11-2008, 02:55 PM. Reason: Event cancelled

Hello! yes i would be interested! can you let me know how much per stall and the postcode please. i sell handmade bath and body products. emilysessentials.co.uk! can you email me the details k.reynolds @ live.co.uk thanks!
    Last edited by kezaeko; 27-10-2008, 03:40 PM.
    www.emilysessentials.co.uk
    quality handmade bath and body products at low low prices!!
    xmas gift sets now available!

Comment

Hi & to the forum, miles away from me im afraid, but good luck with everything!
      Sarah

Comment

Thanks very much for the welcome and good luck wishes, autumn rose! kezaeko, I've emailed you the details - hope to hear from you soon! :-)

Jessica

Comment

Hi Jessica,

I would have loved to have attended your craft fayre, I don't live far from Brighton, but unfortunately I have another commitment that day. Would you keep me in mind for any future events you hold in Brighton, I'd be very interested.

Thank you.
          www.maygreen-fairies.co.uk
          www.maygreen-fairies.blogspot.com
          www.facebook.com/maygreenfairies
          http://www.flickr.com/photos/maygreenfairies

Comment

I'll be there

I've taken a table. As it is near Christmas I'm hoping to catch all those people who tell me they love my stuff but they haven't started buying presents yet!

Here's hoping

Anita
            Silvergirl
            www.contemporarycraft.co.uk

Comment

Great, Anita, we look forward to seeing you - and Amanda, we'll definitely keep you in mind for any future fairs!

Jessica

Comment

Hi wordridden, I would love to get details of your Christmas Fair in Brighton, could you please email me? Sounds exiting! [email protected]. Thanks.

Comment

Yes please!

I would love to be considered for stall at your fair. Please could you email me the details to [email protected]
                  many thanks
                  amanda
                  Mandy Kavanagh
                  http://www.glamourandgrace.co.uk

We're all stumbling towards the light with
                  varying degrees of grace at any given moment.
                  ?Bo Lozoff

Comment

Originally posted by wordridden View Post
                    Great, Anita, we look forward to seeing you - and Amanda, we'll definitely keep you in mind for any future fairs!

Jessica

Ohhhh Jessica thank you so much, I'm gutted I can't make this one, would love to sell in Brighton!
                    www.maygreen-fairies.co.uk
                    www.maygreen-fairies.blogspot.com
                    www.facebook.com/maygreenfairies
                    http://www.flickr.com/photos/maygreenfairies

Comment

Brighton Craft Fair

Hello there, I would love to be considered for a stall at your craft fair.
                      Could you email me details of price for hiring table etc?
                      You can look at my work on my website if you are interested. I look forward to hearing from you,

Thanks, Ciara.

Comment

Brighton Craft Fair

I may be interested in having a couple of tables - would like to know how much they would be.
                        Also what are the logistics of getting what we sell to the venue. Parking is very limited in Brighton town centre especially two weeks before Christmas.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

[email protected]

A Ford

Comment

hiya Jessica

I've sent you a PM .. would love to join you.

Teddy_2

Comment

Christmas Fair Dec 13th

Hello! I would like to be involved in the christmas fair on dec 13th, could you send me some information please? [email protected]

Thanks!
                            Elise

Comment

Interested in a craft table

Hi there,

I'm new to the site but would be really interested in taking a table at your craft fair if there's on still available. Can you email me the details at [email protected]?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X