Longshot - Craft fair in Jersey?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Longshot - Craft fair in Jersey?

As the title suggests, I'm asking for a miracle here, but you never know!
    Baby bibs with a difference...
    We now do t-shirts up to 4 years!
    www.bibbledribble.co.uk
    http://www.folksy.com/shops/BibbleDribble

You're right out in left field there!

The nearest experience to a crafts fair for me this year was the West Show, when I spent all day helping small children to paint soap (and watching Chicano the magician about ten times - luckily he's pretty good, so it didn't get too repetative!).

Many years ago, I seem to remember there was one organised at the Fort, but I've only been back on the rock for about 6 months after a 10 year absence, so I suspect that is no longer going!

Of course. We could organise our own! Are there any other members here from Jersey??
    --Matt

Web Development
    Beads, Charms & Findings - Jersey Craft Shop

Comment

Hello
      I just found this www.craft-fair.co.uk hope there is something there for you.
      Sarah

Comment

Sadly nothing there in the Channel Islands at all - looks like the 'grow yer own' approach might be the only way to go!
        --Matt

Web Development
        Beads, Charms & Findings - Jersey Craft Shop

Comment

I'm from Guernsey and I remember there being markets etc at the shows but there was the old Guernsey market 'Viaer Marchi'. Does Jersey have anything like this?
          http://www.folksy.com/shops/buttonsandfeathers

Comment

jersey craft

Hi my in-laws live in Jersey so i will keep my ears open for you. If you need reasonable equipment i would suggest jpminerals. They have an internet sire and if yuou spend £50 you get it at whole sale price. It beats ebay and is reasonable quality.

Comment

"The nearest experience to a crafts fair for me this year was the West Show, when I spent all day helping small children to paint soap (and watching Chicano the magician about ten times - luckily he's pretty good, so it didn't get too repetative!)."

Ha ha.Thats so funny. So Jersey!

Theres the Textile Showcase next March. Don't know the details but when i do, I will let any beans on here know.
              Baby bibs with a difference...
              We now do t-shirts up to 4 years!
              www.bibbledribble.co.uk
              http://www.folksy.com/shops/BibbleDribble

Comment

Originally posted by coolkat View Post
                If you need reasonable equipment i would suggest jpminerals. They have an internet sire and if yuou spend £50 you get it at whole sale price. It beats ebay and is reasonable quality.
                Think you mean PJ Minerals.
                Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Yes!! Thats the one. They have a new catalogue out and it looks good!

Comment

Try getting a smile and a cheery word when you phone 'em.

Comment

Working...
                    X