Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kippen village hall craft fayre

Hi folks
    I use to run a monthly village craft fayre in Kippen village hall, central Scotland. For various reasons we took a break but ran the event in Nov & Dec last year, This year we will do the same. There is a cafe at the event which is run on a fundraising basis, home-made soup & bread, the inevitable homebaking, Fair Trade tea & Coffee and O.J. This is a great meeting place for the community and is well supported. It would be great to have some new crafters come along. The fayre will be on Nov 1 and Dec 6 and will run rom 10.am - 2p.m. If interested please let me know.
    Bye for now
    Jo

Hi Jo, I have messaged you about the Village Fairs,
    Kippen near Stirling????
    http://www.westofscotlandcraftfairs.com

Comment

How much are you charging for tables? I might be in..... I have a craft fair in December but I can't remember when!
      www.beadlab.com

Comment

Depending on the cost of the tables, I might be interested too.

What sort of turnout did you get last year please?

Comment

Kippen craft Fayre

Hi There
          Apology for delay. The stalls are £8.50, We are not aiming to make a profit on these fayres but cover the cost of hall hire and provide a community event.Because this now only operates Nov/Dec local folk tend to support well, the cafe in Nov is being run by the Village Hall Committee. The hall is in need of funds desparately and an SOS has gone out to the village to support, last year was quite busy but wouldnt know exact numbers.
          Hope this helps.
          Jo

Comment

Hi Jo

I have sent you a message, I am interested in taking a table at your forthcoming craft fairs. Just let me know the details.

Thanks
            Suzanne
            Smallprint

Comment

Originally posted by Amethystjewellery View Post
              Kippen near Stirling????
              Ah good point, as the other one near Perth would be too far away for me.

Comment

Sorry folks this post is a year old. Hopefully they are still doing the fair though.

Cheers.

Lisa
                Bowed Over
                Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
                www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Hi Folks

Kippen Craft Fayre and Cafe will be held on 5th December this year, 10 -2.
                  It is indeed Kippen nr Stirling.
                  Thanks
                  Jo

Comment

Working...
                  X