Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Fayres in Northampton Milton Keynes area

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could help me i am looking to hold a stall at a craft fayre in one of these areas, but have had no luck Does anyone know where i might find a place where i can hold a stall in this area?

Thank You

Christmas Shopping Evening Old Stratford Primary School

Hi, My daughters school is having a Christmas Shopping evening on Thursday 15th November. This was very succesful last year the cost to have a table is £12. Please reply if you are interested and I will send you a booking form.
    Emma

Comment

Marston Vale Nurseries just off junction 13 M1nr. Milton keynes

Hi we are holding a Christmas Fair on weekends from 10/11 November

The venue is at Marston Vale Nurseries on the A421 between Bedford and Milton Keynes, next to Fired Earth. The dates are every weekend from 10th November to 23rd December and there will be advertising in local papers, mail shots etc. Free electricity. £30 per weekend or or book for the whole 7 weeks at £170. Sorry no individual days.

Our Christmas Barn is aimed at bringing together a variety of small Food , Arts, Craft and Design businesses to provide a quality shopping experience.

On sale will be a range of plants, gardening products, Christmas trees, decorations and gift products. Our Cafe will be open providing a range of snacks and drinks. There is ample parking outside for customers and stallholders.

Stall areas are available in units of 6ft x 6ft. Electricity supply available if required. Weekly advertising included. We aren't able to do single days and aren't able to supply tables I am afraid.

If you are interested I can send you full details and booking form or it is all available at the Nursery.

Comment

Christmas Shopping evening in Old Stratford Primary School

Hi,

I am also interested in buying a stall at this event. Can you please send me one application form? Thank you.
        Mirka

Comment

Old Post

THIS IS FROM 2007 - I would not expect the fair to still be available!!!
          Liz

Comment

Thanks

My first entry and what a success. Mirka

Comment

Originally posted by Emmablatch View Post
              Hi, My daughters school is having a Christmas Shopping evening on Thursday 15th November. This was very succesful last year the cost to have a table is £12. Please reply if you are interested and I will send you a booking form.
              Emma
              hello i would be interested in having a stall at the school fair , the craft s are wood turned items, lovely gifts include clocks, candle holders, fruit and bowls etc very good prices ,,please forward entry form thanks janet , [email protected]

Comment

Hello, I'm new to the forum and saw your post about the Christmas fair at Marston Vale Nurseries and I'm very interested. I Make and sell bedroom accessories for childrens bedrooms and playrooms. Such as name plaques reward charts and canvases.
                Any further information would be great. my email is [email protected]
                If you would like picutres of what i sell i am quite happy to send some.

thanks,
                Marie

Comment

Christmas Fayre 3/12 Milton Keynes

I am organising a Christmas Fayre at a large secondary school in Milton Keynes 3/12, 7-9pm. The fee for the tables is 10% of sales on the evening plus a donation to the raffle. If you are interested email me for more details.

Lyn

Comment

Can you send me a form. I would like to book for the weekend.
                    Thanks

Comment

Hi,
                      Pop into Most Marvellous, Abingdon Square, opposite the Jag garage, and have a chat, as they often run craft and vintage events both on site and off. Fabulous place and nice people too!

good luck!

Julie x

Comment

Originally posted by badhairday14 View Post
                        I am organising a Christmas Fayre at a large secondary school in Milton Keynes 3/12, 7-9pm. The fee for the tables is 10% of sales on the evening plus a donation to the raffle. If you are interested email me for more details.

Lyn
                        Hi Lyn
                        Is this for this year? If so how do I go about booking this and which school is it?

Thanks
                        Anh

Comment

Hi could you send me the details and a booking form too please c

Comment

Working...
                          X