Thank You Goldieab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You Goldieab

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post, but if not maybe one of those ever-so nice mods could move it please?

Kathryn (aka Goldieab) recently organised and ran a fantastic event here in the tiny hamlet of Mulben, Banffshire.

It was part of NEOS - North East Open Studios - and I know she worked incredibly long and hard to get things organised. It was a brilliant showcase for work by crafters from all over the North East of Scotland, and the whole exhibition got really good feedback from the visitors.

So...

THANK YOU VERY, VERY MUCH KATHRYN, can we do it again now please?

With love,
    Daisy & Me
    x

Our MISI Shop www.daisyandme.misi.me.uk
    Our email address [email protected]

Hooray! *clap clap clap clap*

Visit my blog!
    http://peggycrafts.blogspot.com/

www.peggycrafts.co.uk

Etsy shop:
    www.peggycrafts.etsy.com

Comment

Originally posted by Daisy & Me View Post
      I'm not sure if this is the right place to post, but if not maybe one of those ever-so nice mods could move it please?

Kathryn (aka Goldieab) recently organised and ran a fantastic event here in the tiny hamlet of Mulben, Banffshire.

It was part of NEOS - North East Open Studios - and I know she worked incredibly long and hard to get things organised. It was a brilliant showcase for work by crafters from all over the North East of Scotland, and the whole exhibition got really good feedback from the visitors.

So...

THANK YOU VERY, VERY MUCH KATHRYN, can we do it again now please?

It's lovely to hear such postitive feedback about a craft event.
      Well done with your organising Goldieab. Sounds like you did good.
      full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Working...
      X