Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traditions Craft Fair

Hi everyone

Me, I just love knitting, crochet and also cross stitch. Hobbies I've had ever since being taught by my mum *** years ago.

We are organising 'Traditions Craft Fair and Workshop Day" at Lostock Hall Community High School, Lostock Hall, Nr Preston in Lancashire on Saturday 22 November 2008. During the day we will also be having some workshops for people to have a go at various crafts.

We have room for some stalls and would be really pleased to hear from anyone who would like a stall. The cost of the stall would be £10 for the day. The day will run from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. (Get in time 8.30 a.m.).

Refreshments will be available throughout the day.

We are aiming to hold similar events throughout the year.

Look forward to hearing from anyone who is interested.

Angie
    (From Foolish Friends, a group of people keen on traditional crafts, music, song and dance).

This sounds like the sort of thing I would love to be involved with.

I'm a handspinner who demonstrates on a big antique Walking Wheel, my family and I demonstrate spinning as the Murmuring Wheel group.

Unfortunately I'm based near Sheffield so don't think I would be able to travel this distance.

Hope it goes well for you though,
    Diane

Comment

Hi Angie

Sadly I dont get much chance to say hi to everyone individually anymore but I spotted your name and just wanted to say hello - Tip Top and I both had stalls at your Lostock Hall Fair a while ago (date escapes me right now) and we had a really enjoyable day

I had plenty of space along the wall to show my framed, personalised photograph pictures off and met lots of lovely people

Just loved all the clog dancing and first aid demos that were going on to entertain us too!

All the best
      Shaz x
      Keepsake Kollections
      & Rossendale Ramblings!
      http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

Comment

Sounds lovely! But too far for me, I'm afraid!
        Cheers,
        Scorch

Scorch's Pyrography : www.scorchpyro.co.uk
        Crafts on Flickr : http://www.flickr.com/photos/tanniso...7606138937826/

Comment

Originally posted by foolish friends View Post
          Hi everyone

Me, I just love knitting, crochet and also cross stitch. Hobbies I've had ever since being taught by my mum *** years ago.

We are organising 'Traditions Craft Fair and Workshop Day" at Lostock Hall Community High School, Lostock Hall, Nr Preston in Lancashire on Saturday 22 November 2008. During the day we will also be having some workshops for people to have a go at various crafts.

We have room for some stalls and would be really pleased to hear from anyone who would like a stall. The cost of the stall would be £10 for the day. The day will run from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. (Get in time 8.30 a.m.).

Refreshments will be available throughout the day.

We are aiming to hold similar events throughout the year.

Look forward to hearing from anyone who is interested.

Angie
          (From Foolish Friends, a group of people keen on traditional crafts, music, song and dance).
          I have emailed you about this event and would be very interested in hearing more information. You can get me directly at [email protected]

Thanks a lot.

Laura

Comment

As Focus on Life pointed out earlier the one we attended on 23 Feb (oh yes, I remember the date!) was really good!

Sorry, but I can't make the November one but would be interested in any future ones you hold - I'll pm you with my details so you have them!

Good luck!

Comment

Sheffield's not so far from us

Hi Diane

I absolutely love your craft of hand spinning and the walking wheel. We would love to see you at Lostock Hall in November. We're not that far away from you. (We're only just off the motorway).

Do let us have more info about what you do, as we also run a Folk Festival at the end of June where we have crafting workshops as well.

Cheers
              Angie

Comment

Traditions Craft Fair

Hi Shaz

Good to hear from you. I remember well your delightful stall and also Tip Tops. I'm really glad you enjoyed the day. We do try and get people to have a go at things, to hopefully get them started in some wonderful crafts that we all love. The ongoing entertainment does help things along a bit doesn't it. Specially when its live music and dance.
                Thank's for saying hello.

Cheers
                Angie

Comment

I Want A Table!!

Hi Angie (foolish friends)!
                  I am really interested in doing the fair in November!
                  I have emailed you for a few more details but not heard back from you?
                  Hoping to hear from you soon (fingers crossed there is still space!),
                  Daisie xxx

Comment

Hello Daisie

Try sending a pm (private message) as I sent one and it was responded to within the day.

Good luck with getting a table!

Comment

Originally posted by DaisieDavies View Post
                      Hi Angie (foolish friends)!
                      I am really interested in doing the fair in November!
                      I have emailed you for a few more details but not heard back from you?
                      Hoping to hear from you soon (fingers crossed there is still space!),
                      Daisie xxx
                      I have also emailed and pm's and heard nothing back

Comment

Traditions Craft Fair - 22 November 2008

Hi everyone

I do hope we have managed to get back to everyone now. Do be patient with us and give us a nudge if we haven't got back to you.

many many thanks
                        Angie

Comment

Hi Angie,

I've got everything here to send you and will definitely be there - really looking forward to it

Laura x

Comment

Hi again Angie,

Have spoken to the family, unfortunately we aren't going to be able to come this time, which is a shame.

However we would be interested in hearing about any further events you might be arranging.

Thanks for your interest,
                            Diane

Comment

Traditions Craft Fair - 22 November 2008

Hi Fluffy Squirrel and everyone else who is coming to us.

Looking forward to seeing you all in November. (Can't wait to get some early, unique Christmas presents)

It will be great fun.

Cheers
                              Angie
                              (Foolish Friends)

Comment

Working...
                              X