Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone here do the st martins fair on sat 27thSept?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone here do the st martins fair on sat 27thSept?

It was really bad. Only a hand full of people turned up to buy and i don't think anyone took enough to cover there table money. It took me 1 and a half hours to drive there.

I know you can't make people come, but i had a job to find it and i knew about it. The organiser did almost no advertising, there were only 3 tiny signs outside which you couldn't read unless you stood about a foot from them.

Were any of you there? Disaster of a day, but more wiser.....
    Quirky items from a MAD family.

ahh, that's poo, sorry to hear you didn't have a successful day. It's annoying when there's not enough advertising done. Fingers crossed your next fair will be better.

Visit my blog!
    http://peggycrafts.blogspot.com/

www.peggycrafts.co.uk

Etsy shop:
    www.peggycrafts.etsy.com

Comment

Ahh what a shame That's the problem you just don't know what they are going to be like. I hadn't heard about it at all!
      Are you doing the one at the Lord Hill in Shrewsbury in November? We are waiting to see if there are any spaces (there weren't but there has been a cencellation but it's hard to get hold of anyone).
      We are doing the frost fair at attingham again this year, but the problem we are having is that all the ones we want to do in this area seem to be the same weekend!
      Good luck for the next one hope it's better than the last!

Comment

Originally posted by The Bead Fairy View Post
        Ahh what a shame That's the problem you just don't know what they are going to be like. I hadn't heard about it at all!
        Are you doing the one at the Lord Hill in Shrewsbury in November? We are waiting to see if there are any spaces (there weren't but there has been a cencellation but it's hard to get hold of anyone).
        We are doing the frost fair at attingham again this year, but the problem we are having is that all the ones we want to do in this area seem to be the same weekend!
        Good luck for the next one hope it's better than the last!
        I know the problem your having. I'm organsing a craft fair on 29th November and most of the ones i hear about are on the same day as mine. No i'm not doing the one at shrewsbury, i haven't heard of it. when is it i might pop along and see?
        Quirky items from a MAD family.

Comment

It's the beginning of November. It was on last year and is on a monday which we thought was an odd day so we didn't go but apperently it was really busy. (we saw a write up in a local paper). It's in aid of the red cross.
          Where is the one you are organising? We don't yet have one for that weekend.

Comment

Working...
          X