X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stall holders wanted for Hampshire Christmas Fayre

Hi all

I am helping organise a Christmas fayre to raise money for the local school on 29th November near Romsey in Hampshire.

If any one is intrested in having a stall it will be £20 plus a donation to the raffle for more information please send me a PM or email

Thank you
    mummytozaf

Sorry forgot to say the price includes table and chairs for the day. Last year all the stalls did really well and made a profit just looking for a change around to the usual stalls we have.

Comment

Hi I am Ellie

Hello, I may be able to help you. I run Earth Mother Party Bags. I live in Bournemouth, not too far!!! I myself sell eco friendly toys, gifts and party items. I know a lady from Usborne books and also I could mention this to Catherine who owns and makes natural blends .co.uk
      I will loo at the calendar and takl to the ladies, if you are interested let me know.
      Many thanks
      Ellie

Comment

Hi I have pm'ed you for more info.

thanks
        The Soap Fairy xx
        www.thesoapfairy.net

Comment

HI

I have PM ed you for more info.

Look Forward to hearing from you

Ann

Comment

Usborne books would love to come

I would love to come, I sell usborne books - Im ain eastleigh so not far at all!!

Comment

Glass jewellery

Hi there

After searching the internet for quite some time for craft fairs around Bournemouth I was very happy to see your message, so I've joined the forum.
              I make fused glass jewellery, pendants and earrings mainly and usually sell them on ebay, which isn't very sucsessful at the moment. So I would be very happy if you could send me more infos on this craft fair.

Thanks
              Annika

Comment

Hi all

currently now full just awaiting the last confirmation so there might be one stall available. I will be soon planning our summer fayre (in January) so if you might be intrested in that send me a PM.

Many thanks to all that have contacted me

Julia

Comment

Stall for fayre

Iam interested in a stall can you send me details please
                  Yours
                  Stephen

Originally posted by mummytozaf View Post
                  Hi all

I am helping organise a Christmas fayre to raise money for the local school on 29th November near Romsey in Hampshire.

If any one is intrested in having a stall it will be £20 plus a donation to the raffle for more information please send me a PM or email

Thank you
                  mummytozaf

Comment

Hello

Are you still looking for stall holders for your Christmas Fayre, if so please get in contact as I may be interested. Tel 07717 651179

Debbie

Comment

JamPot Cupcakes

If you have any spaces I would love to come along and sell my cupcakes which are home made, different flavours, different fillings, toppings and sugar craft to top it off for something special, I do gift boxes and am seriously reasonably priced, previous events I have completely sold out with some amazing remarks, customers now order from me, they are a great product. If you can't squeeze me in for your Christmas fayre then please can I go on the waiting list for your summer fayre you plan to organise in January.

Comment

Hi there, would this fair be going ahead again this year? If so, are you likely to be looking for stallholders? I'd be very interested if you were.

I make cards, jewellery, unique and cute little pin cushions and funky one off cushion covers. I also paint abstract and figurative art.

Is this something you might be interested in?

Thanks
                        Lauren

Comment

Hi there,
                          i would love to apply for teh xmas fayre, i am a local puppet maker in winchester, please could u send me the application form as i would love to attend as a stall holder.
                          many thanks
                          twisted myth puppets
                          TwistedMyth.etsy.com

Comment

Hi
                            Check the date of the post - this is an old post. If you want to find local fairs then try www.stallfinder.com

Donna
                            x
                            The Soap Fairy xx
                            www.thesoapfairy.net

Comment

Hi,
                              We may be able to do this one. Is it an evening event ?
                              I see the 29th is a Monday

I'm doing a christmas market in Portsmouth on 26th-28th but you are very local !

you can get me via stuffwelike.co.uk

regards
                              Marc

Comment

Working...
                              X